Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by what-up-dog View Post
    I've had this trache tube in since april. I just want it fixed so I can go back to work and get some cash back in my pocket. So, hoping for the best for me and all the 4mers for 2014!

My Thoughts and Prayers are with you my friend.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Thoughts and prayers to those in need today
    8/13/16

My thoughts and prayers are with all who are sick and in need.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperMen View Post
    My thoughts and prayers are with all who are sick and in need.
    This place could use a whole lot a prayer right now old buddy!!!

How you been doing PaperMen?
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Thumbs up

Asking everyone to remember their Family & Friends in Prayer today. Wouldn't hurt to say a few good words for this old country either!!
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by PaperMen View Post
    Asking everyone to remember their Family & Friends in Prayer today. Wouldn't hurt to say a few good words for this old country either!!
    What about us atheists?

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    What about us atheists?

ptown I suggest that you take a good long look at the number of post's that papermen has and don't disrespect another one of his threads again son!! You want to sit there and talk about everyone else on this board trying to stir crap up.... What do you call what you just asked? Dont bring it to Papermen's threads man!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Amen God Bless you still hanging in there with us Richard.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    Amen God Bless you still hanging in there with us Richard.

Still hanging in my Friends. Still saying my Prayers and getting a little better everyday.

God Bless You All.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

That's good to hear PaperMen. Hang tough sir, it may take a bit longer than you'd prefer but the main thing is that you get back to normal. We'll say a prayer or two in that regard.

Good to hear from you!

Saying a Prayer for all who are sick and in need today.Also asking everyone to remember my wife's (2) Sisters who are in the Hospital today. One is in "CCU" at Oconee Memorial and the other is in Greenville Memorial.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Nov. 14, 2016

O God Aton of Light, Creator of the human races, King of Wisdom and the One Source of all, we rejoice that your Spirit lives within us.

We forgive ourselves and our fellow men for our complacency in America in allowing this great nation to be over-run with evil. We ask your Spirit within us to forgive us. Many times we have done nothing, while Satan's workers in their attempt to rule the world have taken away the unalienable freedoms you gave to us.

We ask now for the Hosts of Heaven to come and stand against the evil forces. We ask that your Spirit awaken our Earth Shan people to Truth, and that they shall pray for this nation. We ask that all people shall begin right-living according to the Laws of God and Creation. May each individual be empowered to make a strong stand against the "lies" and darkness.

By working with the creative Power of God Aton within us, we believe that America can once again be a shining Light of Truth to all the world. We believe that this nation can be a people of right-living. We believe that this has already begun.

We order now through our God Spirit that all evil forces on Earth Shan be removed and cease to exist forever in Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda's name---that they not hinder any longer our battle for freedom and Truth. We give the Lighted Realms permission to assist us in making this so.

We ask for your protection as we confront evil. We ask for your courage and wisdom as we act, and we ask for your power to accomplish our mission.

May our original Constitution and our Bill of Rights be so re-established in the Republic of the United States of America. May the Laws of God and the Creation be established as the Supreme Law of this land. May we again become "one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all." We walk in faith, believing that this shall be done.

Fill this land and our world with your Spirit of Love, and Hope, and Peace, and Joy. This is our prayer to our God-Spirit within us, to God Aton of Light. We pray this in the name of Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda---and in Heaven's sequence. Not our will, O God, but in all things let Your Will be done. So Be It!

Taken from. http://www.fourwinds10.net/