Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by miller7fan4life View Post
    thank you lord 4 this beautiful day. Thank you 4 the free-will to enjoy it. Thank you 4 the blessings of family, good health and the financial means to take my family(first race 4 my 7 year old and 7 month old)to our first race of the season. Life hasnt worked out like id hoped this year lord,but you r still with us and we r still with you. Amen!

Amen

Sending out thoughts and Prayers to all who are sick and in need today.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Quote Originally Posted by PaperMen View Post
    Hope those good day will start out doing the bad ones, My Thoughts and Prayers will continue.
    ..........................thank you

thank you lord for this day. Thank you for the chance to be with my children. Hopefully they all know i love them. Please keep them and my wife in your sight and your spirit within them. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by wtc 46 View Post
    ..........................thank you
    Been having a few bad days myself.....but i know the good lord will fix this.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Sending out some Prayers to all who are in need tonight, also want to remember all our members in the Military as well.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

thank u lord for this day. I pray u will guide me through tomorrow and bless me with the ability to not only know the right choices but to make them as well. Amen.

Asking everyone to join me in sending out our most heart felt Thoughts and Prayers to
    Steve "Rarmen" Armentrout. Steve is currently in very bad shape (health wise) and has been in and out of the hospital on a regular basis. Steve is the guy you see all the photo's posted by on "Jimmies Old Time racing photo's website http://jimmiesoldtimeracing.mywowbb.com/ Get well soon Steve, my Prayers are with you my friend.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

This heat is gonna be rough on all of us this weekend, i Pray that everyone has a safe journey wherever they may decide to travel. Check on your neighbors....they might need your help.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Please remember my good friend Former Dirt Driver Spur Wiley in your Thoughts and Prayers. Along with all his other health problems, he has now been diagnosed with colan cancer.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Please remember my good friend Ty Lowe and his family in your Thoughts and Prayers. Ty lost his Father (Tom Lowe) saturday morning. Tom passed away after suffering a Heart attack. Tom was a well respected man in the North East Georgia area and will be dearly missed.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

hey papermen! hadn't been by in while....everything is booming! and i've been burning both ends of the candle! but i wanted to let you know that lisa's doing great! she's recovering well, and she feels the best she has, in a couple of years.she goes bak to chapel hill next moday for her last visit. i just want to thank you for all of your prayers!

Quote Originally Posted by wtc 46 View Post
    hey papermen! hadn't been by in while....everything is booming! and i've been burning both ends of the candle! but i wanted to let you know that lisa's doing great! she's recovering well, and she feels the best she has, in a couple of years.she goes bak to chapel hill next moday for her last visit. i just want to thank you for all of your prayers!

It's always great to hear good news. Give Her a big hug and tell her it is from me. I will continue my Prayers that she continues to improve.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

please pray for chad stapletons dad to night had bad motorcycle wreck last word still in surgery hope he is ok he is a great guy!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joe_brannock View Post
    please pray for chad stapletons dad to night had bad motorcycle wreck last word still in surgery hope he is ok he is a great guy!!!!!!!
    Any updates on Chads Father.....My Thoughts and Prayers will continue.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

last i heard doing good but legs are hurt pretty bad going to have to have a couple more surgeries may get to come home though all prayers are greatly appriciated

Quote Originally Posted by joe_brannock View Post
    last i heard doing good but legs are hurt pretty bad going to have to have a couple more surgeries may get to come home though all prayers are greatly appriciated

You can count on mine being there. Please keep us updated if you can.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Please remember Late Model Driver Jimmy Ivester in your Thoughts and Prayers. Jimmy just lost his Father over the weekend. My Condolences are with the Family.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Please pray for my family. Early Sunday morning I lost my father due to a unexpected massive heart attack. He was only 48. As I am 21 it is very difficult. I am one of five kids of which I am the oldest. My mother and the rest of our family would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a lot

Sorry for the loss of your father. Thoughts and prayers to your family.
    8/13/16

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by pencilfanatic View Post
    Please pray for my family. Early Sunday morning I lost my father due to a unexpected massive heart attack. He was only 48. As I am 21 it is very difficult. I am one of five kids of which I am the oldest. My mother and the rest of our family would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a lot
    I to lost my father when I was about your age due to a similar situation. I know what you are going through buddy, and I know he is in a better place where there is no suffering. I can tell you that with time your pain of the loss will diminish, and will become bearable. Your Dad will always be with you in your heart, and you will with time find comfort in that!! God is with you and your family, he won't let you go through this alone!! My prayers are with you and yours!!!
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil