Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PaperMen View Post
    Sending out a Special Prayer for my Friend (miller7fan4life) and Family. Haven't saw him here for a while
    and was sorta worried.

Please remember your Neighbors and our Military in your Thoughts and Prayers as well.
    thank you my friend. Am still roaming the hallowed halls of 4m. Just not much to say. Am doing my prayers daily though,just at home with my family. Trying to concentrate my efforts on being a better father,husband and human. Sweepin my own porch i guess. Thankfully mrs miller7fan4life has gotten much better from a difficult 9 months and delivery and my new son has been found free and clear of the serious health issue he was facing. Im truly a blessed man. Thank you lord for all youve given me.

Thoughts and prayers for the Jim Tobin family. Jim passed away yesterday while in Florida according to his friend Scott.

Mark Whitener, a late model driver, from Middleburg, Fl. was driving a modified in a race at NFS in Lake City, Fl. Friday night and was involved in a wreck and flipped several times, x-rays showed his back was broken.

Quote Originally Posted by actiontoo View Post
    Thoughts and prayers for the Jim Tobin family. Jim passed away yesterday while in Florida according to his friend Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by ALASKA54 View Post
    Mark Whitener, a late model driver, from Middleburg, Fl. was driving a modified in a race at NFS in Lake City, Fl. Friday night and was involved in a wreck and flipped several times, x-rays showed his back was broken.

My Thoughts and Prayers are with the Tobin Family & Friends. Also sending out a Prayer for Mr. Whitener to get well soon.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Quote Originally Posted by miller7fan4life View Post
    thank you my friend. Am still roaming the hallowed halls of 4m. Just not much to say. Am doing my prayers daily though,just at home with my family. Trying to concentrate my efforts on being a better father,husband and human. Sweepin my own porch i guess. Thankfully mrs miller7fan4life has gotten much better from a difficult 9 months and delivery and my new son has been found free and clear of the serious health issue he was facing. Im truly a blessed man. Thank you lord for all youve given me.

Good to hear from you my Friend, my Thoughts and Prayers will continue for you and the Family.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Thoughts and Prayers going out to all the Families that have lost loved ones this week.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Sending out Prayers to all who are sick and in need tonight. Also please remember all of our military in your Prayers as well.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Thank you Lord for Blessing us with another Beautiful day.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

please say a prayer for lisa........................

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by wtc 46 View Post

thank you!

My Thoughts and Prayers are with her my Friend.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Asking everyone to remember the Canup Family in your Thoughts and Prayers. Michael Canup was a long time personal crew member on the many different teams Buck Simmons drove for. Michael passed away early tuesday morning after suffering a massive heart attack.

R.I.P. My Friend, you will be missed.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Asking for traveling mercies for all who are making these trip this weekend.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Special Prayers going out to those who are sick or in need today.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

thank you!

Any updates my Friend?...My Thoughts and Prayers are still with her and your Family.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Please pray for the Landrum Family,in their time of need.

Thank you:

My Thoughts and Prayers are with the Landrum Family.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by PaperMen View Post
    Any updates my Friend?...My Thoughts and Prayers are still with her and your Family.
    health wise, she's still the same.we've been to chapel hill three times in two weeks. test, test, and more test!!! they still say they're going to need to do surgery. they're just putting her through the ringer until. we've gotta go back next monday.............for more test! forgive me for saying this, but sometimes i feel like if we didn't have such good insurance, they would of done something by now. they've been running test now, for 15 months!!!!!! she has good days and bad days. today's been good, but shes pretty upset 'cause nascar won't suspend johnson and knause! lol! you have to love her! thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. that means alot!....thank you

it's a beautiful white night in sw va.....thanking the Good Lord for all of my blessings......

Got to agree wtc................but i'm giving thanks for this beautiful sunshine down my way.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

health wise, she's still the same.we've been to chapel hill three times in two weeks. test, test, and more test!!! they still say they're going to need to do surgery. they're just putting her through the ringer until. we've gotta go back next monday.............for more test! forgive me for saying this, but sometimes i feel like if we didn't have such good insurance, they would of done something by now. they've been running test now, for 15 months!!!!!! she has good days and bad days. today's been good, but shes pretty upset 'cause nascar won't suspend johnson and knause! lol! you have to love her! thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. that means alot!....thank you
    i've just had a chance to reread what i posted. i shouldn't of said what i said about the drs. i do realize they are doing their jobs and they're doing good jobs. when i read what i posted i thought man, "i sound like a jerk". i appoligize i just get frustrated sometimes. i just want to get her better....