Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by mf0521 View Post
    This guy was brutal from the other thread

Originally Posted by Hardleft27
    $100 for my 7 year old and I to watch one set of heats and a feature? And it takes two nights to get it done. Even if the Ragu and Prego were served free, I will pass. Rather go down the road and watch 2 sets of heats and 2 features. I wouldn't trust the shrimp at any track! Bloomer will be down the road.
    I guess he is forgetting about the sprints, but to each his own, and if he buys pit passes to each of those races he will spend more than he would at Screven.
    Chris Madden, 5 times Southern Nationals Champion!!!!

That is one thing i do like at volusia, 1 price and its a pit pass.
    21- The Professor *47 - The Tallahassee Terror *58 -The Magicman
    If they are in the race, Lets face it, the battle is for 2nd !
    Facebook page ,Florida Dirt Late Model Posse

Hmmm...again tonight I find HM has tried to dominate all post with promoting screven...
    I work 2nd shift & will not be able to attend screven on Friday so will opt for waycross on Saturday to see a full show...I kinda thought $90 over 3 nights even with all you get is a little pricey...
    $20 for a practice night???...really?? I will return to screven later in the year...I along with 9 other friends have been turned off by HM kinda pushing it in our faces that screven is the place to race & everything else is sub par if you ain't there...waycross has a new layout...we'll check it out...
    Good luck to all drivers at both tracks this weekend..just glad the season is starting!!

And I thought it was just me having a problem with that guy!

if you dont like him dont read his comments, aint there a way to block ppl on here? hes just advertising for the track he aint hurting nothing, im sure i post things that ppl dont like or may get affended by at times but i speak my mind and whats on it. mfo some of ur post or replys i find annoying too...

I got alittle out of hand, i really did, cause it just ticked me off that they let this guy do whatever he wants and the second I posted something remotely close to promoting waycross, they deleted every post i had and yet left his on here,not to mention giving me bunch of warnings. but I started another thread, and people going to both places responded, so all is good and the weekend is almost here.

any updates to the drivers list for waycross?

Quote Originally Posted by mf0521 View Post
    I got alittle out of hand, i really did, cause it just ticked me off that they let this guy do whatever he wants and the second I posted something remotely close to promoting waycross, they deleted every post i had and yet left his on here,not to mention giving me bunch of warnings. but I started another thread, and people going to both places responded, so all is good and the weekend is almost here.
    im sure hes got connection or knows ppl that run this fourm and let him slide. dont worry bout it, like you said, im sure both tracks will do fine this weekend the drivers that are behind on the stop watch may head down to wayx. the only ones that suffer on head to head races or us the fans(bc we gotta choose which way to go.) some drivers like when tracks compete like this bc it takes some compitition away from them and gives them a lil slighter of a chance to take home some extra money. your right the weekend his just about here, so lets enjoy hit at the races! looking forward to screven and gis this weekend.

Chip Brindle should be at Waycross and GIS.