Default Pierce Sale Frame, Quickchange, Shocks, Mustang II, and other parts Must Go!

Many Pierce parts for sale and more. I am updating and I need this stuff gone so it is priced to go. I have pics of most.

Sold pending payment! Pierce chassis BP534N with interior, decking, body, brake lines, bumpers. All mounts to run clamped, spring behind, z-link or 4 bar. Car quailified 17th out of 109 cars at ump nationals at Eldora. Made the feature and finished 19th. Here is a link to video of the car running. Car #d1 http://youtu.be/3j57ouTYUtU The entire car was gone through at Pierce's 7 races a go. No major repairs. $1000

Sold Pending payment! Mustang II complete front suspension with 3 races on it from Pierce. Uppers, lowers, ball joints(afco), Mustang(Pinto) spindles(reamed for larger ball joint), 5x5 hubs, tie rods, center link, brake brackets, bump spacers. $685 new from Pierce without lowers. $500 for everything as it was run at Eldora(3 races old)

Bob Pierce Shocks- BP2D-1, BP0, BP2A-4, BP3D, BP4D-1, BP4D, BP3D. Normal racing bumps to the front shock bodies. BP0 has slight leak(needs resealed) $380 for all

Afco 1979-1 90-10 shock for top of the rear end in great shape $75

Sold Pending Payment! 17" Richardson seat with cover $100

Sold Pending Payment! BP left rear drop limiter with biscuit and 2 piece axle tube collar complete(3 races old) $50

Sold Pending payment! BP short pull bar with 600-1200 progressive spring $150

RCI BP tear drop fuel cell(black) $150

Sold pending payment! BP New Style sixth coil with pull pin $80

Winters Quick Change(4.86) For Pierce with everything ready to bolt in a car. Pierce bird cages(clamp or spring behind), brake brackets, hubs(5x5), Brake bar, double sided pinion mount, outpace bars, spring mount on top, In perfect shape! $1450

Sold pending payment! Schoenfeld Tri Y headers(1186vy) with dynatech racing mufflers and turn downs. $500

Sold Pending Payment! Outpace 11"tube with ends. Pierce panhard bar. Brand new still in plastic. $45

Sold Pending Payment! Outpace 12"tube with ends. Pierce lower rear bar. Brand new still in plastic. $45

Sold Pending Payment! Outpace 11"tube with ends. Pierce panhard bar. Used but still good. $20

Sold Pending Payment! Outpace 13"tube with ends. Pierce upper bar. Used and not perfect. Good spare $15

Sold pending payment! DS749 Camaro drag link new still in plastic $35

Sold pending payment! PPM J bar adjustable(without removing) for Pierce 3 nights old $80

Sold pending payment! Allstar Performance LH NEW 56324 Nova Lower control arm with Afco ball Joint $100

Sold Pending payment! Allstar Performance rh used Nova Tubular Lower with New Howe Ball Joint(larger pin for metric or reamed mustang) $100

Sold Pending Payment! BP uppers left and right for metric with ball joints. Good spares for $30

Howe Ball Joint #22412 brand new in plastic moog k727 cross $50

Afco 1970-0 Shock/spring eliminator. In great shape. No more binding eliminator. With coil over kit. $75

Afco coil over kit for 5" springs complete $30

Basset 8" beadlock 5x5 with cover mounts. 2" backspace no bends $50

Basset 8" beadlock 5x5 older but straight. No cover nounts. 3" backspace $30

Bp Panhard frame bracket 3 races old. $75

I will update as things are sold. Can ship or meet within reason. David Daughtery rdracer00@gmail.com 317-508-9454 I need this all gone by the end of this month! No trades. Thanks
    Last edited by rdracer00; 01-02-2012 at 10:33 AM.

Default tri y headers

Tri y headers are sold pending payment. Thanks 4m.

Default Pierce frame

can you send pics of the frame dirtmod30@yahoo.com? any trades?
    Bruce Gould III #30...

Default Thank you

Thanks for emails and calls. Pics sent! Racing season will be here soon! Will sell Chassis with front and rear suspension that I have listed for $3k. if you buy it before selling as parts.
    Last edited by rdracer00; 01-01-2012 at 02:33 PM. Reason: adding

Hey is there all most everything there to get it to a roller
    And how much for that .
    How wide is the rearend and whats the offset

The rear end is a winters 60" 2" offset to the left set up by pierce. It is ready to bolt in a car and go. Thank you, David

Default Sold pending payment

This is a list of parts sold pending payment; BP534N chassis with no suspension, Pull bar, J-bar, Sixth coil, drag link, left and right allstar lowers, Schoenfeld headers. Thank you much and please call, text, email about the rest. David Daughtery

Thanks for the interest in the parts. Emails, ims, and pics have been sent! I do need to move the rest of the stuff so please contact me and we will get it done. Thanks in advance, David Daughtery