Question Harris vs. Victory vs. Shaw

Looking at getting a new car. What are the positives and negative between the 3 listed in the title? Would be running in Wissota as a modified.

Thanks!

Ive never delt with harris or victory but the customer suport at shaw is unbelievable... chassis and builder are best ive ever worked with

Bill Frye is now selling Shaw modifieds!!! It will be hard to find a builder the has more years of R&D experience than Frye. From all the years of driving the house Late Model at GRT to the years of being on his own and doing things his way! It would worth a call to talk to him and see what he can do for you! Bill Frye Racing. (501)679-6559

I used to run Shaw but have since switched to j-car out of Fargo.
    My sarcasm is a pre-emptive strike to your stupidity!!

to the top

Default Victory

I know of a few guys who ran a victory last year, I know ryan canon and gilbertson ran one, if you are interested i could probably get you in contact with roger or ryan canon, if you havent already talked to them, think they are going with a hughes this year, got the victory cuz their hughes wasnt going to be ready to start the season

Default Harris

With the support of Harris and the quality of the chassis is my choice. We have 2 Harris cars and the workmanship is very good.