Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default ice bowl updates or webcasts?

anybody know where to get live updates,webcasts,twitter results or any other news?
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

ttttttttttt
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Twitter - @KELCARMS
    Facebook - Kelcar Motorsports Media

@KELCARMS Stacy Holmes overall fast time 13.997 seconds on Hoosiers. 2nd quick overall is Vic Hill with a 14.095 on ARs.

Kelley Carlton just tweeted that crates are lining up to qualify now.

This from Jason Welshan's Facebook page

Well its day 2 down here at the Ice Bowl. We've been here since about 8am. The yellow 29 is here now. Jay will be running this car in the Supers and the Black 29 in the crates...so its been a busy busy morning getting everything ready and going thru tech. Supers are on the track now for their qualifying and the crates will be soon to follow. I will post a link when I can get back to the trailer for times, line ups and results. Oh and for those that are making the trip down here, we had some rain last night and its really muddy! So bring ur mud boots if ur coming in the pits. And the weathers a littler cooler today...Everyone keep ur fingers crossed that we have good qualifying times and good finishes in these heats. His times were a little slower today so say a quick prayer for him. I want him to stay positive!!! Happy Saturday and gooooo WELSHAN!!!!!!!

There are 65+ SLMs at the Ice Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Returning to Dirt View Post
    There are 65+ SLMs at the Ice Bowl.
    WHAT?! dang

Not a lot of big name drivers this time. Only Ray Cook and Vic Hill come to mind. Mainly locals from area tracks. Looks like a Saturday night show with a few extras.

@KELCARMS says that Pierce McCarter is fast qualifier in Crates. #icebowl2012

He's a 411 Motor Speedway guy who will be running for NeSmith Rookie of the Year.

Behind Pierce McCarter in crate qualifying was Jeff Smith, Kenny Hall, Brandon Williams, Tim Busha, Chris Tays, Jimmy Elkins, Jr., Johnny Phillips, Karl Parks and George Ervin.

He was fastest in his group which was overall fastest group. Total of six groups. I think they are going to heat race in the same group. Just like SLM.

There are a total of 54 crates along with the 66 SLMs.

Quote Originally Posted by JustDirt View Post
    Not a lot of big name drivers this time. Only Ray Cook and Vic Hill come to mind. Mainly locals from area tracks. Looks like a Saturday night show with a few extras.
    thats why i dont make the 15 minute drive - no big names. the ice bowl is the World 100 for no names.

....66 supers - 64 locals, one turd known as vic the d*ck, and the king of cherry picks. bahahahaaa........ its all in fun people. lol

Not sure were you are coming from but some of the best racing I've seen lately if with the local groups. That many cars means some tuff racing to make the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod50 View Post
    Not sure were you are coming from but some of the best racing I've seen lately if with the local groups. That many cars means some tuff racing to make the field.
    i see your new to the party with 10 post, but i have always stated on here for years that i like seeing the best of the best race. thats it. thats what i like. nothing wrong with it. just the way i am or have become. if a person likes the local racing, or the ice bowl type local racing/racers, go and enjoy. it just aint for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    i see your new to the party with 10 post, but i have always stated on here for years that i like seeing the best of the best race. thats it. thats what i like. nothing wrong with it. just the way i am or have become. if a person likes the local racing, or the ice bowl type local racing/racers, go and enjoy. it just aint for me.
    I'm with you Crow. Local racing should be Sat night and 10 bucks. Big shows should have big names and more than one lane.

Just saw a picture on Facebook that looks like at least 20 mini-stocks in a pileup at the Ice Bowl.

me too on facebook. we got a friend in common. lol

Default Don't think you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    Stay home where it is warm and friendly and don't read anymore news on this race.