Default Lower Control Arms

Which one is better one piece, solid strut two piece or rod end two piece? Has anyone made they own?
    Thanks

I run a rod end two piece that works pretty well for me but am not against the solid strut two piece either

The one-piece control arms are more rigid in construction.
    The only problem we have had since switching to one-piece is easily getting caster where we want it. Adjustments don't really do much to move the ball joint without putting the whole structure in a bind which I find undesirable. We are switching to slotted uppers with the slug inserts so that we can more easily make caster adjustments.
    Just my two cents.

The bad thing about the one piece lowers is if you clip a tire and bend a strut tube the entire lower is junk. With a two piece lower you can slap a new strut tube on and be ready to go between races. As far as the deal with setting caster goes it is a major PITA to the point that I started cutting my one piece lowers apart and putting a turnbuckle in them so that I could more easily adjust the caster. Like Matt said though it can put stuff in a significant bind.