Default DIRTcar Nationals Next Month!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I couldn't be more ready to see the dirt track circuit get back in full swing for 2012. This cold weather and lack of racing is for the birds! After reading about T-Mac's dominating performance in Tucson, it looks like he is really amped up to make another championship run with the World of Outlaws Late Models this season. It'd be nice to see him shake it up a little and be in the points battle with the front runners come late summer/fall. Everyone seems to be blowing up Twitter about DIRTcar Nationals, and it donned on me that we have just under a month left of the withdrawals before we're back in action. Anyone going? I think 12 days in nice weather would be a welcomed break for most of us. I'm ready to see some racing, that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by LMfan08 View Post
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I couldn't be more ready to see the dirt track circuit get back in full swing for 2012. This cold weather and lack of racing is for the birds! After reading about T-Mac's dominating performance in Tucson, it looks like he is really amped up to make another championship run with the World of Outlaws Late Models this season. It'd be nice to see him shake it up a little and be in the points battle with the front runners come late summer/fall. Everyone seems to be blowing up Twitter about DIRTcar Nationals, and it donned on me that we have just under a month left of the withdrawals before we're back in action. Anyone going? I think 12 days in nice weather would be a welcomed break for most of us. I'm ready to see some racing, that's for sure!
    Before you take in the dirtcar nationals at volusia, you may want to hit waycross on sat feb 11 for 10k,
    golden isles sunday feb 12th for 10k and the following week at bubba raceway park for their world of
    outlaw races. gonna be a great month !
    21- The Professor *47 - The Tallahassee Terror *58 -The Magicman
    If they are in the race, Lets face it, the battle is for 2nd !
    Facebook page ,Florida Dirt Late Model Posse

Should be an exciting month of racing!