Default 2.3 mini parts for sale

I have 2 sets of Oval port and 2 sets of D port heads that are stock. $150 takes them all. I have 2 mechanical solid lift cams all in the low 500 lift range and for 1/4 mile tracks $100 for both. One head that has work done to it (Straped, shaved, ported, big valves springs, retainers, 510 cam but need valve job and set $550 OBO. One old eslinger head ( ported, shaved, big valves springs and retainers no cam, I never ran it so no garantee but it does look very good) $350 OBO. Mels Distributor $250 OBO. 38mm Weber Carb that needs rebuilt $125 shipped. I have another distributor with new cap that looks like a mels not sure for $150. This stuff is selling Cheap enough to buy and hold for spares. Corky 219-227-4720

Default Header

Do you happen to have a tri y header for sale ?

Where are you located? And have the heads been magged for cracks?

I dont have any headers. I live in NW Indiana near Chicago. No the heads have not been checked for cracks. That is one of the reasons everything is going for so cheap and they will need valve jobs and set up. The one complete head is ok because we ran that one. Corky 219-227-4720