Default shocks package for a beginner

Whats a good shock package for a first time driver. Im looking for a basic cheap package. Then i can accumilate better ones through the season as i get better.

go to bryke.com and buy the non rebuildable integras great deal for a great price and bryan is very helpful .You get 4 shocks any valving (to include split valve) for like $250.They have a guide to help with which shocks are for what type suspension and track conditions

Quote Originally Posted by cavemod View Post
    go to bryke.com and buy the non rebuildable integras great deal for a great price and bryan is very helpful .You get 4 shocks any valving (to include split valve) for like $250.They have a guide to help with which shocks are for what type suspension and track conditions
    http://www.bryke.com

the intergras aremt too bad of ashock to run for a beginer they have alot of different valving. the only thing i would do is if running a four bar get a good lr traction shock to run it could even be a 3080 bilstien gas lr shock is the way to go i think if running standard oil shocks.

Ok thanks guys. I actually have a billstein 30 90 shock in my garage.