Default LIVE updates from the Wild West Shootout Night #5- 1/21

I will be full LIVE updates of Late Models and Modifieds from tonights show at USA Raceway on my facebook page "Like" the page to recieve all the updates throughout the night. Heres a link to the page https://www.facebook.com/pages/DTR-U...21114087946324
    Thanks Alot,
    DTR Updates
    The Real Deal #71 !!

- "Like" My page on Facebook For all your Racing Updates and News from around the U.S.
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/DT...21114087946324

Post Mr.smooth

Moyer wins again

This deal was a marathon. At least 2 too many classes. Took close to an hour to run one of the modified B mains.

You could tell Babb was disgusted with the track when he was interviewed after he won one of the B-mains.

Track was junk during all the b's. One groove around the bottom. All the racers were complaining about it and alot did not even come out for their B

ill bet theres one old guy there that liked the track conditions......he is soooo smoooth!! say what you want...like him or not...he just plain.. good...

mr. smooth is the best ever.just wins. congrats billy
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Default hey u

Guess im just gonna wait for mike's response on this one

No doubt about it BM made it look easy last night.

If ever there was an iron clad case against too many support classes it was clearly evident last night. Even after they watered down the track by the time they ran the support class features it had completely gone away again. The whole program took in excess of 6 hours to complete counting hot laps and that's with no qualifying. It wouldn't have been quite so bad if they had run the late model feature immediately after they worked the track but no, they let two classes of modified's run their features when the track was still in good shape. What the he!! are X-mods anyway?

Hopefully they don't mess up the $10,000.00 to win late model feature tonight like what happened last night.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post

If ever there was an iron clad case against too many support classes it was clearly evident last night. Even after they watered down the track by the time they ran the support class features it had completely gone away again. The whole program took in excess of 6 hours to complete counting hot laps and that's with no qualifying. It wouldn't have been quite so bad if they had run the late model feature immediately after they worked the track but no, they let two classes of modified's run their features when the track was still in good shape. What the he!! are X-mods anyway?

Hopefully they don't mess up the $10,000.00 to win late model feature tonight like what happened last night.
    X-mods are a limited modified or a sport mod, or a B-Mod depending are what part of the country you live in. lol.

Yep, they really screwed the pooch last night I thought. The whole time during the last of LMs heats I kept saying they need to rework the track, cause there will be no hope if they wait any longer. Sure enough the ran 6 more races on it before they worked it and by the time the LMs came out for the feature it was back to where it was. For everybody that was saying how great the daytime racing was, I sure wasnt impressed.... but Ive seen worse.

When a guy that starts 3rd in consolation race doesnt even go out there than thats a bad sign.

I hope they get it right this afternoon and the whole program doesnt take 8 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post

CIRF, exactly what I thought. Burned up the track before the LM feature. Almost back to square one. The only logic I can figure out is if they ran the LM first, the opportunity to "sell one more hot dog" would have be lost. Maybe I'm just too old fashion, watching Billy winning the majority of the events is about as exceiting as watching Jimmy Johnson as a repeat winner. zzzzzzzzzz