Smile EZ-Lift by MLR FAB

http://mlrfab.com/lift.php

We have had a lot of calls asking for specs, and the differences between our lifts and other models so I will list them here (they are on the website as well)

We didnt start this business to be the cheapest, we developed a quality lift that will last ,at a fair
    price, and we warranty it for 12 months .
    We have looked at other designs that could cut the price and aren't comfortable with any of them.
    Listed below are some of the things that we feel sets us apart.

*CAD designed with structural analysis, to determine tubing sizes & wall thickness necessary
    for a lift that will not flex. Any flex will lead to failure sooner than later.

* Double hydraulic cylinders that put push points in line with lift points for 0 flex while lifting

* Powder Coated for durability

* All Jig built & mig welded,

* Pneumatic return for a positive return to 2.5" height

* Double Safety Struts for working under car safely without jackstands

* Open design between lift points, you can remove drive shaft and trans while on the lift.

* 12 Month Warranty on Lift & hydraulics

* Handle assembly that folds under lift for storage, making it easier to position lift under car

* $85 flat rate shipping

* Bolt on 1" risers for raised frame rails

* 3200 Lb capacity

* Designed to break down for UPS Shipping.

If you have any questions we can be reached at 812-352-1221, 812-592-2945, or sales@mlrfab.com

Thanks, MLR19

Back to the top

Back to the top

Got ours last week and so far we love it!!! Took about 15 mins to put together. Finding a means to mount the pump and battery took a lil bit of work and a little bit more time, but was very manageable. We mounted our pump on a hand truck that we bought from harbor freight for $40. Built a rectangular mounting base out of 1" square tubing(our design took about 6 feet of it) and bolted the pump to it (3/8 grade 8 bolts) and mounted it to the hand truck with 1/4 grade 8 bolts. We put the battery on the bottom with a 1 1/2" piece of angle bolted to it with 10/24 button head bolts to act as retainer to hold battery in place. The whole process of designing the rectangular base, welding it up, grinding it, drilling holes, painting it, cutting and drilling the angle, painting it, mounting it all, wiring it up, and even going and getting the hand truck was only about 2 hours, and I screwed it up twice from not paying attention. The directions to put it together are very detailed and walk you through everything step by step. Also very economical and and good quality for the money.
    I think anyone who gets one of these lifts will be very satisfied.

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Btt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the top .

Back up top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Default Cheaper shipping!!

Shipping has been lowered to flat rate of $50

Thanks,, MLR19

Loving ours so far, work great and really make working on the car at the track a heck of a lot easier!! I made one adjustment and added rubber to the tops that hit the frame so the car will not want to slide at all . Thanks for the good deal Larry, if you come up with something that swivels where the hose attaches let me know, the only other thing I want to adjust .

I think we can just add a 90 degree fitting between the disconnect and hose & accomplish what you want, I will send you one this afternoon.

Thanks,,, Larry

Thanks Larry, I'll give it a shot .