Default Winch in an enclosed

What size winch do most racers use to pull there cars in their enclosed trailer?

I use a superwinch s5000 (pretty sure that's the model name) with the witless remote kit. Love it. Pulled my old 3000 lb camaro pro stock into the trailer no problem, new modified rolls in even easier.

We're lo budget and use a 3500 lb winch to pull our 2100 lb DLM into the trailer. LOL

We had one of the Superwinch trailer winches, when it went down once we used an ATV winch that I think was 1800 or 2000 lb from Tractor Supply for under $80 and it did well.

Got a 3000 lbs ATV winch for $100 from Harbor freight. Mounted it under my ramp over with a snatch block in the center of the trailer. Its a little slow but have been using it for 2 years. FYI, the snatch block with cable running at 90* will take a 1/4 of the weight off the car.
    Jason Crump
    Crump Racing, LLC.

gotta be careful if you have too many people going to your trailer itll attract attention....oh wait....that kind.

I have one that I got years ago at a cummins tool sail. rated for 2000 lbs bolted to a 2x2 receiver hitch....we welded in a receiver tube in the floor of the trailer and can use it whenever needed wherever needed