Default Nose Piece Height?

Trying to save some time in mounting my nose piece. Anybody got a good measurement from the ground to bottom of nose piece? This is on a Rocket
    "And I looked, and behold a palehorse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

Just depends how hard it rolls over and how banked it is. I would think 12In off the ground is good, but that might be a little too high

10" min on the right side, 4 on left (under the valence) I usually try to get 10.5" and use ABS plastic to stiffen the flat part of the nose, then put a jack under it to kick it up another 1" before I bolt the plastic to the bumper.
    Jason Crump
    Crump Racing, LLC.

Quote Originally Posted by CrumpRacing View Post
    10" min on the right side, 4 on left (under the valence) I usually try to get 10.5" and use ABS plastic to stiffen the flat part of the nose, then put a jack under it to kick it up another 1" before I bolt the plastic to the bumper.
    Thank You!!!
    "And I looked, and behold a palehorse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

10 on the right 6 on the left and a 3 inch plastic strip riveted to the bottom that drags itself to needed height once its all done...trying to guess it and trying new setups led me to jsut doing it this way and letting the dirt decide on the dimension while i worry about not putting under someones bumper too hard

Mine on my 3 link is 12 and 4 and the RF still rolls under.