Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Boyd's Cabin Fever race live updates

Live updates from the Cabin Fever race at Boyd's will be posted on the official Twitter and Facebook pages of Frank Ingram Racing.

The link for the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...89514077733184

The link for the Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/#!/f9ingramRacing

I also have updates going on Tennesseeracer.com.

46 SLMs and 37 crates here. Hot laps going on now.

Randy Weaver won the Super ..

Thumbs down boyd's needs to step it up!

i thanks the fans and boyd's for showing up and putting the show on. its really agitating to watch a train race though. the track prep was garbage they didn't touch the track after practice and the bad thing is all they had to do was cut the thing up a little there wasn't any sun on the track all day. the stands where clearing with 15 to go in the late model feature. its one thing to be slick but a its horrible to be slick and one groove. don't get me wrong i have seen a few good races there when it is was slick but to crack the year of with a stinker like that is a tragedy. i would love to see boyd's step it up on the track prep everything else is on par to be a great race track. 0 passes in the feature that didnt involve a bumper.

Quote Originally Posted by dee81fan View Post
    i thanks the fans and boyd's for showing up and putting the show on. its really agitating to watch a train race though. the track prep was garbage they didn't touch the track after practice and the bad thing is all they had to do was cut the thing up a little there wasn't any sun on the track all day. the stands where clearing with 15 to go in the late model feature. its one thing to be slick but a its horrible to be slick and one groove. don't get me wrong i have seen a few good races there when it is was slick but to crack the year of with a stinker like that is a tragedy. i would love to see boyd's step it up on the track prep everything else is on par to be a great race track. 0 passes in the feature that didnt involve a bumper.
    thats what day racing is. the sun was out most of the day. what kept it partway warm. nobody left with 15 to go where i was sitting. when you race during the day, thats what you get. be glad you got to spend the day at the track. my grandson andi am sure glad.
    victim

not sure what race you were watching but there was definitely passing going on.

It didnt help that they ran on it the night before..
    Action Figure Sold Separately !

Quote Originally Posted by dee81fan View Post
    If the sun wasn't out all day I wonder why I look like a racoon today. Top of my old bald head is pretty red too. I agree with one thing. I hate practice the day before the race but with the wind and the SUN that didn't shine it wouldn't have mattered. You must of just watched Weaver because there was plenty of passing going on back through the field Scoggins and McCarter were coming to the front and not touching anyone, as well as others. Racing isn't all about the leader in my opinion. Day racing is what it is. You know what it's going to be like 95% of the time you go before you get there. Hey it's late January you got off the couch and got to see racing, smell the fumes, and bullchit with fellow racing fans. I'll take that any day. Thanks Boyd's for giving me the oppurtunity to be at my favorite place. A dirt track near you!!!!

William Thomas, Lamar Scoggins, and the McCarter kid passed some cars (or so i thought).

I did see some passing around 10th but it took a sevendy thousand dollar car to win !

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    I did see some passing around 10th but it took a sevendy thousand dollar car to win !
    Sevendy thousand, exactly how much is that, and what currency is that?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Too many brain dead fans!

Did you read my post it says there wasn't any passing that didn't involve someone hitting someone and no that isn't clean racing take it from someone that has had to fix these cars weekly. The racetrack clearly suck when 10 cars pull off without any damage cause they can't pass. If a driver of the caliber of mike marlar pulls off running 5th cause he can't go anywhere and advance his position the hello the track sucks. Do I love going the races hell yeah and I'm only saying something because there are so many people there that should have seen a way better show than that. 12 cars finished the race with 1 or 2 cars that had damage. I have saw multi-groove day races they usually involve cutting the track and a water truck neither of which were used on race day.

Anybody know weavers motor package?

Default Congrats to randy!

All I know if that weaver love race engine design motors! I'm sure he has a 410 or bigger! That man is one the best slick track drivers in the country he is an awesome wheel man and I hope to see him run a full season this year!

Default Blind Bat

Scoggins and McCarter were racing CLEAN and passed many cars.. Mike Marlar Pulled off because he went high in turn 4 hit and climbed the wall and broke something on right front and left the track HEAVILY DAMAGED.

Red face Thanks for taking care of my CABIN FEVER

Would like to thank Boyds for giving us the Cabin Fever (because I have it). My daughter has never been to a day race, (but I told her a head of time what to expect). It was cloudy when we arrived, but just before the cars hit the track...out popped the sun. Great to see Weaver and RJ finish 1st and 2nd. Anyway, we left the track happy to get to see a race in late January. Glad they didnt make it a night race, because as cold as it was saturday & sunday night, we would not have been there.
    GO #L7, #66 & #11

Weaver was running a 360ci Southern All Star Spec engine from Jr. Weisgarber not from Race Engine Design.The engine is for sale for $10,000 and it has only the Cabin Fever race on it.

Cool car

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    what kind of car cost seventy thou ?
    race race race

I guess if the engine is for sale for $10,000 then the car would be only be $60,000 What a joke.

dee81 your an idiot if you really believe marlar was was running 5th and pulled in , he was never 5th, dont take it so hard that your 2 boys didnt fair to well.