Default B.Pierce complete 9 in. rearend with 6:20 gear

I have for sale a complete b.pierce 9 in. rear end. This includes as follows: Colman 9in. housing complete with hubs, rotors, axels, drive flanges, b.p. birdcages (scorpian style) ,U.B. brake mounts on both sides , panhard plt, serated type, liftbar assembly still attached , pull bar mounts and also the 6:20 gear still bolted up to the housing. This is a drop in, just as I took it out, 60 in. centered. The only reason I am selling is I just installed my Q.C. $600, just took out yesterday. Call Ken at 815 693 9332 This rear end can run spring on top rr. ,can run clamped or spring behind on left rear or, shock and spring floated on right rear. also comes with bsb spring swivel cup for spring on top rr.
    Last edited by kencar87; 01-29-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Where are you located?

morris il.

60 inch center , Is this normal on the scorpion car? I thought all of the were 2 inch offset left, not complaining just asking if the scorpion is dif. this way? thanks

should be a 2in offset 60in

Default 60 in rear

Quote Originally Posted by Kmod View Post
    60 inch center , Is this normal on the scorpion car? I thought all of the were 2 inch offset left, not complaining just asking if the scorpion is dif. this way? thanks
    Normal set up on any pierce car is a 2 in offset with a 60 in track width. I prefer a straight up set up that allows me to run more wheel combinations to loosen or tighten the car using offsets and wheel spacers, big diff. here is on a 2 in off set, left side is 1 in shorter and right side is 1 in longer than a 60 in center which is the same distance from the pinion on both sides. Thanks for your question.

Would you sale the 6.20 seperate?

Default center section

Quote Originally Posted by mayor31 View Post
    Would you sale the 6.20 seperate?
    I would rather not, I am looking to help someone that needs the whole set up to get them started. I just put in a q.c. and if something gets busted up on it I can still put in the 9 in set up in if it does not sell, hope you understand, and thank for the question.