Thread: Plastic trim

Default Plastic trim

where can i get some fluorescent plastic either yellow or other colors that you see as the trim on alot of dirt late models?

it is the md3 plastic rockers available from performance bodies or five star or alot of their dealers. neon green is exclusive to team zero for the time being but the other colors can be purchased.

Many of them you see are being wrapped with a neon vinyl. I talked with a few of the plastic dealers at IMIS and they are not making the plastic in the bright colors. It is being wrapped by the teams with bright vinyl.
    "Doc"
    Dowdyracing.com

I've seen people use the colored duct tape they sell at Walmart. Looks decent.

performance bodies has it in stock in standard colors and in neon yellow and neon orange. just orded some yesterday. comes in the premolded style in 7 inches tall by 77 long 3 pieces should do a car.

here is the link
    http://www.performancebodies.com/Pro....aspx?pid=4955

I can sell you the neon red and orange vinyl by the foot to wrap, its cast material.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatTire View Post
    I've seen people use the colored duct tape they sell at Walmart. Looks decent.
    I did that to my car last November in pink for BCAM and it turned out great!
    If your not sideways and all jacked up you must be playing following the leader...