Default getting a new to me mod

im getting a new to me mod, its a biffle mod built by roger. it currently has 3 link suspension with a pan hard bar and also a lift bar. its been sitting sense 2000 and the whole car just got went threw. it has all new rear end along with front suspension, my questions are how to adjust the lift bar and pan hard bar along with the lower bars for different track conditions.
    thanks
    dillonsolumracing.weebly.com

Default help

anyone's help will be appreciated, new to the mods

This is just a starting point...The pan hard bar...the pinion side should be 8 inch's above ground and the chassis side 10 inch's above..that'll give you a 10 inch roll center and should be 10 degree's downhill..If the tracks really wet and tacky....raise the whole thing up 1 inch..when the track starts drying out you lower it..The higher the bar the less body roll you have, The lower the bar the more body roll you get..the more angle you have on the bar..then more pressure it'll put on the rear tires

The lift arm..I've never messed around with them..I run a biscuit bar

The Lower links... I dont mess around with them to much...I useally set them at 5 degree's up hill...if the track really slicks off i'll put more angle in them..

hope this helps

Default thanks

thanks for the reply, the track is a 3/8th mile track that is never the same. really tacky one night then dry as the desert the next.
    can anyone explain what the lift bar will change

The liftbar will keep the car more planted all the way around the track. Better make sure you've got a stout motor with good parts.

Lowering the rear roll center, reduces the geometric resistance in the rear. The lower the resistance, the more the roll. This reduced resistance also reduces the geometric weight trasfer as well. This DOES NOT change the over weight transfer, just the portion transfering through the rear suspension links. With less transfer at the rear, more is transfered up front, thus the car tightens up. If you raise the RC, more weight is resisted by the suspension and the car will loosen up.

Remember, changing the amount of roll in a car, does not change how much weight is transfered. But by controlling which end resists more, we control where the weight is transfer