Default Booper Bare Releases 2012 Schedule & Welcomes Schaeffer Oil

February 3, 2012

Booper Bare & Loco-Motives Team Releases 2012 Schedule… Welcomes new Marketing Partner; Schaeffer’s Specialized Lubricants.

Booper Bare Racing released their 2012 schedule for the Jim Stasiowski owned Loco-Motives Racing #37. For the most part the Loco-Motives team plans on hitting the big regional shows within 4 or 5 hours from their Rockbridge Baths, Virginia race shop. Trips to Crown Jewel events at Eldora (OH), Batesville (AR), Lernerville (PA) & Florence (KY) are also planned this season.

The race team will pick-up right where they left off last year by traveling south to Cherokee Speedway in Gaffney, South Carolina. The Loco-Motives team plans to start their season by participating in the “March Madness” weekend, which will take place March 3rd & 4th and pay $15,000 to the winner. Booper Bare Racing ended its 2011 season at the same speedway and came away with a fine 4th place finish in the prestigious Blue/Gray 100 last November. More information on this event can be found at www.cherokeespeedwaysc.com.

“We have planned an aggressive schedule, and I couldn’t be more excited” said Booper Bare, on Wednesday from the team’s shop. “For the most part, we plan on racing within a few hours from the house. It is important for me to be back on the farm once Monday morning rolls around. I have to schedule smart, and balance both racing & work. I want to try to hit most of the Lucas Oil, World of Outlaw & Ultimate series shows in the region along with running the whole Appalachian Mountain Speedweek this year. Jim has provided me with great equipment and along with Huey’s help & the RoushYates motors, I’m more excited for this season to start then I have been in a long time. We still have a lot of work to do, and the guys are all working hard to prepare not only the car but also the necessary spares needed to run this type of schedule” added the 3rd generation farmer.

Not only the excitement regarding the schedule has Booper looking forward to the new season, but also Booper Bare Racing would like to welcome Schaeffer’s Racing Oil as a new marketing partner for 2012. “I am extremely pleased to have the help from Alan & Schaeffer’s Oil” said Booper. “This is not something where we went looking just for a deal. I have used and believe in their products not just for in my race car but also in all of our farming, trucking & excavating equipment. Alan’s product knowledge is second to none and having him a part of this team just makes us that much better on the farm and on the race track” added Bare.

Schaeffer Oil Products have achieved a world class reputation for improving engine performance, not just in the Racing industry but also the Trucking, Farming, Mining, Marine & Industrial industries. The Schaeffer Advantage started in 1839 with the manufacturing of greases and oils for wagon trains & steamboats. Today Schaeffer’s Specialized Lubricants offer a diverse product line that includes all types industrial lubricants, greases, oils & degreasers as well as world class racing oil. Find out more information on these fine products at www.schaefferoil.com or contact their Eastern Regional Division Manager Alan Bradley at (302)245-4080.

A 2012 facelift was just completed on www.booperbare.com by WRT’s Jason Walls in preparation for the new season. The entire 2012 schedule has been posted on the site.

Loco-Motives, LLC is a family owned company started, very simply as a children’s amusement area within a Washington D.C. shopping mall. Over the past several years the company has grown to the point of having its trackless train systems in shopping malls & centers from Coast to Coast. Providing its clients with a full service operation including equipment, fully trained operators, insurance, marketing partnerships and most importantly fun has been the main reason behind Loco-Motive’s success without sacrificing any of the company’s core values. For more information on Loco-Motives, please check out their web site at www.shoppingmalltrains.com or www.locomotivesracing.com.

Booper would like to thank all of his marketing partners:
    Loco-Motives, LLC, 37 Media & Marketing Group, Brinn Transmissions, ButlerBuilt, DeSigns, DMI/Bull Dog Rear Ends, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Integra Shocks & Springs, Jimmy’s Tree Service, JC Auto Body, Keyser Manufacturing, K.R.S. Graphics, Mastersbilt by Huey, Poske’s Performance Parts, Racing-Optics, RoushYates Engines, Schaeffer Racing Oil, Sunoco Race Fuels, Weld Wheels, World Wide Racing Fuels & WRT Speedwerx.

Upcoming Races:
    **Schedule subject to change**
    March 3-4 Cherokee Speedway (SC) March Madness $15,000
    March 16-17 Lancaster Speedway (SC) Carolina Classis $20,000
    March 23 Potomac Speedway (MD) Endicott Mem. TBA

Prepared & distributed by KRS Graphics Motorsports Media

Thanks Kurt. I'm looking forward to working with you guys this year.

Alan

Recalculating ...............................

Thumbs up

Me and the Tick Hound are purdy geeked up about seein Sooper Booper @ Higgerstown...