Wink My@ World Driving School vs. DMR Driving School

A favorite truthful tale of mine is how the delivery of AVON Products honed my driving skills as a young man. Not Wanting To Die Broke I came to the realazation anytime I could reduce(freeup) power consumption(friction) that I would enhance my profitablity so/sew on long down hill grades I would/will shift the vehicle's transmission into neutral & COAST to enjoy a pleasurable free fall !!!
    Donnie ; I recognize enjoys hanging out & somehow ;amazingly the friction doesn't hamper his ablities. { For some reason I am reminded of Lucy Pearl's Dance Tonite from the Soundtrack of "For Love & Basketball"} I guess you must know Donnie; Dresden;Zanesville to fully understand !!!
    REMEMBER THE PENN !!!

I hope un they have you locked up whereevers you are. You could be dangerous to us other people out here.

Cool

The car in which I delivered Avon products , BUBBA, was a white Dodge Dart with red & blue stripes this particular version of the DD was refered to as the HANG TEN ; it came complete with electric red shag carpet ; the engine was a slant 6 if I recall . The car was a grocery getter with hot rod looks.
    I (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) YOU NOT !!!
    If anyone is going to Florida Speedweeks ; I saw that R & B singer Mya is performing in Hollywood Florida. I recently read abook about Steve McQueens life & would be willing to wager a bet that Mya is a Steve McQueen movie buff !!! Sure wish I could be there !!!
    Speed NOTE : As a kid growing up in the village of Cutler , Ohio ( known as a stop on the underground railroad as many towns headed up 555 are/were) I recall swinging from heavy twisted ropes that were embedded into trees from the growth of the trees; the swinging from such a rope or vine instilled a feeling of freedom like no other experience I recall ; I have searched the World over !!!
    Hey if any of you visit Zanesville, Ohio I recommend vistiing the Allan Cottrill Sculpture Studio at 110 S 6th Street. I particularly enjoy/enjoyed the giant poodle outside a piece reminiscent of a real giant poodle owned by a great uncle of mine whom lived on top of the hill just beyond the PARK overlooking the city of Zanesville!!!