Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Golden Isles

Thumbs up

Down here in the SOUTH we call it LIQUID SPEED !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by old17ford View Post
    Down here in the SOUTH we call it LIQUID SPEED !!!!!!!!!
    Cain't/Ain't win without it! ....Dadgum go-carters made us forget about shocks/springs/weight placement!!!!
    Last edited by drtrkr244; 02-14-2012 at 07:39 PM.

In the Davenport interview after the Brunswick race on DoD, you could see 2 tires in the background in the hauler tire rack, wrapped in Saran Wrap.

I know a guy in my area that builds a 3tire rotisserie/hot box.The teams with the stackers are mounting them on the wall inside their custom cabinets.You cant tell its there.If he hadnt showed it to me, I wouldnt have caught it either.So I am sure there are a lot of supers doing it too.They are rather pricy at $2500 .

Quote Originally Posted by macro646 View Post
    In the Davenport interview after the Brunswick race on DoD, you could see 2 tires in the background in the hauler tire rack, wrapped in Saran Wrap.
    And I wonder why???? HMMMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by d1rtracer View Post
    And I wonder why???? HMMMMMMMM
    His chef had just made a bunch of sandwiches, and they stretched out the Saran Wrap over a tire. That stuff gets bunched up real easy.....RRRRRRRRRRRight!!!!

[QUOTE=drtrkr244;1494568]His chef had just made a bunch of sandwiches, and they stretched out the Saran Wrap over a tire. That stuff gets bunched up real easy.....RRRRRRRRRRRight!!!![/QUOTE

RRRRRRRRRRight!!!!!!!! He also has one on the ATV for a spare!!!!!! I do know there was a few of the front runners at Golden Isles with green tinted treads on the rear!!!!!

everybody might as well get used to the prepping deal because its here to stay because theres really no way to outlaw it, i race karts and i personally could care less for it but its what you gotta do anymore to just be competitive

I agree. I have caught it before and the more i check for it, the harder it is to find. I do know there was some used at Golden Isles, but so hard to detect it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by JC79 View Post
    everybody might as well get used to the prepping deal because its here to stay because theres really no way to outlaw it, i race karts and i personally could care less for it but its what you gotta do anymore to just be competitive
    DITTO..........We spend 50-75k for a dlm, but we rely on a $100 bottle of prep! Go figure...