Thread: VIN numbers

Default VIN numbers

anyone know where to find a vin number on a 1974 mustang II if the dash has been removed?also the doors are only skins at this point. i am selling my race car to a guy in Canada and he says customs will want the VIN to cross the border. thanks for any help you can give.

its not a streetable car anymore its a toy!! or hobby home made tell them with a bill of sale it shouldnt be a problem!

The title or last known yearly vehicle registration.

Tbh I have no clue because as I know the 1974 Mustang VIN number can only be found on the top edge of the dash on the driver's side visible through the windshield.But if you still manage to find the VIN code of your Mustang, then you should only check it with Vinchain. As for me, this service for checking the VIN code of a car is the most reliable, moreover, they operate on blockchain technology. You can also find out the vin token price that you can get for using the services of this site.
    Last edited by gwyn; 07-08-2021 at 04:22 AM.

I believe that buying a car is an important decision. If you want to buy a used car, it is extremely important to do a vehicle history report check on the tips from the article https://saasmetrics.co/common-mistak...-buying-a-car/. I did this when I was buying myself a car and checked my VIN, it helped to make sure that the car I was buying matched the specifications provided by the seller.
    Last edited by Jemmy; 07-30-2022 at 01:36 AM.

Good thread