Default Choosing new heads?

I am building a new 406 and need to decide what heads to use. I can use some opinions with a reason why you prefer one head versus another. The motor is a forged bottom end with a 650 lift roller. I am going to run alchol in it. Oh ya aluminum 23 degree heads.

Thanks in advance.

I like the Pontiac 867 heads for a 23* mod engine . Very smooth and nice raised runners . I just took a set off my engine would sell them with the jesel shaft rockers . 563 659 1153

If you can spend the money. I would look at these very close.
    http://www.mullinsraceengines.com/
    BUSTING OURS TO KICK YOURS

AFR is the only way to go if you ask me. Depending one what RPM you want to run and or what size track you are on.
    My sarcasm is a pre-emptive strike to your stupidity!!

Ok I want to use standard rockers so I need a regular 23 degree head. I was looking at the AFR 227 head. Does anyone have any experience with them? or something similar. This is a stock block motor so Im not going to turn the crap out of it.

The CNC'd AFRs have a good rep, good stuff in them. I think they are stock location runners also. Same goes for the Brodix Track 1 227s and Dart 227s. Really can't go wrong with any of these. I have watched allot of guys win races with all of the heads mentioned above.

My 406 stock block only lastest one season only turned it 7000. I use dart pro heads