Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Bubba Raceway Park, Ocala

Who are the players gonna be Thursday, Friday and Saturday ????????????????????
    I plan on going Saturday night.
    21- The Professor *47 - The Tallahassee Terror *58 -The Magicman
    If they are in the race, Lets face it, the battle is for 2nd !
    Facebook page ,Florida Dirt Late Model Posse

practice tonight, imma try in go tomo, gonna go to the monster jam show n tally sat, dent will be tough at his home track, anyone know what chassis hes running?

Quote Originally Posted by latemodel28d View Post
    practice tonight, imma try in go tomo, gonna go to the monster jam show n tally sat, dent will be tough at his home track, anyone know what chassis hes running?
    I plan on going tomorrow and Saturday, also.The weather is not looking good. I hope they can get all the shows in.The track has been pretty good lately,real racy,hopefully it wont get too wet and be real rough like last year. If you have a long drive keep an eye on the rainas I only have a 2 hr. drive, so its no biggie if it rains out.

Quote Originally Posted by drtrkr244 View Post
    I plan on going tomorrow and Saturday, also.The weather is not looking good. I hope they can get all the shows in.The track has been pretty good lately,real racy,hopefully it wont get too wet and be real rough like last year. If you have a long drive keep an eye on the rainas I only have a 2 hr. drive, so its no biggie if it rains out.

I wonder if a sunday show is an option for a rainout

Quote Originally Posted by mf0521 View Post
    I wonder if a sunday show is an option for a rainout
    I would think so.The weather will be about perfect. My preacher will be mad at me but, Speedweeks is only once a year!

Late afternoon show, after church of course
    Last edited by mf0521; 02-15-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Late afternoon show, after chuch of course
    Honestly, i would like to see a day race at Ocala. Ive never seen one there.My preacher is a die hard Southern Baptist but he told me if my racing is a "calling" and not a "hobby" , he didnt have a problem if i missed every now and then.

I enjoyed the afternoon show at Golden Isles, its a nice change of pace

I enjoyed the afternoon show at Golden Isles, its a nice change of pace
    Yeah, this the first year I skipped, and Ive been kicking myself in the butt ever since.

i have a 2 and 1/2 hr drive, at least its all I75 unlike the 4hr one way trip(all back roads) to screven last weekend, thats a killer ride back lol

Quote Originally Posted by latemodel28d View Post
    i have a 2 and 1/2 hr drive, at least its all I75 unlike the 4hr one way trip(all back roads) to screven last weekend, thats a killer ride back lol
    Sounds like my last trip to Albany, as I was staring(in between the nodding off) at the rising sun east bound on I 10.And the promoters wonder why we get mad for dragging the show on all night>

A sunday evening show at BRP could be huge if it comes down to weather...cars already there and others coming back from east bay could mean about everyone in the same place if he could get Lucas cars to stop in...they might stick with brand loyalty and not show...

He had a sunday show last year between east bay and volusia

You're a true fan. I applaud you. Most would grip if it gets rained out if they drove 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by run4themoney View Post
    You're a true fan. I applaud you. Most would grip if it gets rained out if they drove 10 minutes.
    I drove to Ocala last Friday to see the USAC race.It started raining when we got to the track.They called it about 15 minutes later.What you gonna do?That will just buy me another pit pass for this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at that USAC National Sprint Car show on Friday as well. The track was perfect going into the heat races but it started rainin' before they could get 'em goin'. I figured they'd run the make up on Sunday but they didn't which really kinda' surprised me. Don't know why they didn't, may have been USAC's call.

I hope they don't let the track get into the shape it was in for the sprint car A-main on Thursday night. One lane, right rear tire smokin', rubbered up and locked down. That was with just one support class, too (thank God)! They made no effort to help the track before the A-main. There again, that may have been USAC's call.

One thing is for sure, if the dirt late's are as good as the sprinters were last Saturday everybody who takes the time and spends the money to attend won't be disappointed. It's a nice place and a racy track!

Just eat before you go to the place, the concession stand had a really long line all night both nights.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I was at that USAC National Sprint Car show on Friday as well. The track was perfect going into the heat races but it started rainin' before they could get 'em goin'. I figured they'd run the make up on Sunday but they didn't which really kinda' surprised me. Don't know why they didn't, may have been USAC's call.

I hope they don't let the track get into the shape it was in for the sprint car A-main on Thursday night. One lane, right rear tire smokin', rubbered up and locked down. That was with just one support class, too (thank God)! They made no effort to help the track before the A-main. There again, that may have been USAC's call.

One thing is for sure, if the dirt late's are as good as the sprinters were last Saturday everybody who takes the time and spends the money to attend won't be disappointed. It's a nice place and a racy track!

Just eat before you go to the place, the concession stand had a really long line all night both nights.
    Im surprised with that big of a rr tire, they didnt make another groove. Most races there are two groove.

Bubba has made alot of improvements there, but the concessions not one of them.He addressed that last year, but he hasnt done anything yet.

Anyway, Ill be heading that way this afternoon., if the rain holds off!

heard 39 lm practice last night and unofficailly richards posted a lap under a sec of the track record held,

may make the trip down, its only showing 20% for tonight! pits are 35 right?