Thread: Shock package

Default Shock package

What would be the best shock set up on a 1/4 mile dry slick track using afco double adj shocks. Also including a dummy.
    Last edited by gbr97; 02-16-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Your gonna need to give more info on that like what make of car and year, motor size what suspension you will be running.

Motor:604
    Car:GRT
    Year:2006
    Suspension:4 link
    Thanks

I'm not a GRT person but based on limited horse power and a small track i would start with something simple LF 5 ,RF 4/5, RR 4. Now the LR there is a couple ways to do it when you say dummy meaning no valving then i would do LRF 8/3 with the dummy on the back with spring. But if i think GRT recomends the live shock with spring on the back with a 8/3 valve and a chain limiter on the front.

I would call Jerry at Shy Suspension .He does alot of super dlms shocks.He wont try to sell you something you dont need, plus hes a dealer for Afco.So, he'll have the parts to rebuild yours if they need it.

Quote Originally Posted by drtrkr244 View Post
    I would call Jerry at Shy Suspension .He does alot of super dlms shocks.He wont try to sell you something you dont need, plus hes a dealer for Afco.So, he'll have the parts to rebuild yours if they need it.
    I agree. Call jerry at shy he will get you headed in the right direction.