Default Looks like they of Go Daddy bought Danica a gaurnteed

Looks like they of Go Daddy bought Danica a gaurnteed start for Daytona thanks to Tommy Baldwin Racing. Looks like Blaney will have to race his way in. Why didn't Tony give up his gaurnteed start and race his way in he has a provisonial he can use. And this top 35 stupid only starters should be is fast qualifier 125 winners and last yr champion it's a new year race your way in.

This is not the first time this has happened but, since it's Danica it's a big deal. I agree with you though do away with the top 35. People are going to be so, sick of Danica and it won't even be her fault. The media is going to run this into the ground and people are going to be so, sick of it before she even gets started.

mark martin has the same deal this is just getting out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    This is not the first time this has happened but, since it's Danica it's a big deal. I agree with you though do away with the top 35. People are going to be so, sick of Danica and it won't even be her fault. The media is going to run this into the ground and people are going to be so, sick of it before she even gets started.
    Nascar is a business and you know that. Is it better to have Danica in the show or Dave Blaney as far as fans tuning in etc etc etc.? It is absolutely the right thing for them to do. Fairness? no way. Millions in profit? All day long. BTW I was tired of Danica long before she got to Nascar, but I don't matter. I am of the large group that watches Nascar no matter. What they are trying to do, is bring in the large group that will tune in to see her crash out thursday and be talked about until she crashes out Sunday. But the numbers will sky rocket.