Default 22r Toyota crank in a ford 2.3????

There's a guy in mississipi trying to sale me a Ministock with a 2600cc motor. He says it has a 22r crankshaft in ia ford 2.3 . Is this possible?

Default Where's 22Dodge?

He said IIRC several times this is doable but he never said how.Probably just as cheap to get a 2.6 stroker crank from Big E if you cant do all the machine work yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Racedad View Post
    He said IIRC several times this is doable but he never said how.Probably just as cheap to get a 2.6 stroker crank from Big E if you cant do all the machine work yourself.
    toyota is a steel crank!! big E isnt and cost a ton!!

check your pms gcreech

Hello I am new to this board What happened with this engine?I am building one like this and need some input from someone who knows how the details are finished on this!I have a New crank we turned it to fit the ford block with .040 under mains we pulled the crank .050 using .020 under ford bearings which yields a 3.550 stroke now With a .030 overbore it should yield 2650 ccI just need to know about the crank pulley I should use and the balancer as wellPlease let me knowThanks again guysDave

If it is the motor that douglas machine out of slidell la built it is a really strong motor use to race with him years ago

I don't know who built it but I know it has been done! I just want to know where I can find some info so my creation is a strong runner!ThanksDave

Quote Originally Posted by Hipopinto View Post
    Hello I am new to this board What happened with this engine?I am building one like this and need some input from someone who knows how the details are finished on this!I have a New crank we turned it to fit the ford block with .040 under mains we pulled the crank .050 using .020 under ford bearings which yields a 3.550 stroke now With a .030 overbore it should yield 2650 ccI just need to know about the crank pulley I should use and the balancer as wellPlease let me knowThanks again guysDave
    What the hell do you mean "We pulled the crank"?

Sorry about that! we offset ground the rod journals .050 we can add .050 stroke by offset grinding, but to offset grind it .050 we needed to use .020 underside bearings. Pulling the crank or stroke is a local term the guys use for offset grinding. I am sorry for the confusion.

Mistsubishi Creates a Right-Size Crossover SUV 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 2017 Honda Civic Type R 2018 Volvo XC60 and more

who is Big E and how do i get a hold of him?