View Poll Results: When will she crash ?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lap 1-100

15 48.39%
  • Lap 101-200

3 9.68%
  • Lap 201-300

4 12.90%
  • Lap 301-400

0 0%
  • Lap 401-500

2 6.45%
  • Finish The 500

7 22.58%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danica Crash

Default Danica Crash

When will she crash ?

The Daytona 500 doesn't have 500 laps so it's kinda hard to answer this poll.

The Bud Shootout had a crash on lap 10 so I'm not going to single Danica out for a crash when it could happen to any of the drivers. Based on the premise of the poll I am assuming you do not like Danica.

Meant how many miles..

Well based on what I've seen so far in the shootout I think she should ride around in the back and save her car for the final 25 laps. lol

She would do well to ride in the back. Stewart will probably hang back with her. If she tries to race, she is cooked. She is way over her head. If most of the field is over its head with all their experience, she has no shot.

Quote Originally Posted by wvdirtracer30 View Post
    The Daytona 500 doesn't have 500 laps so it's kinda hard to answer this poll.

The Bud Shootout had a crash on lap 10 so I'm not going to single Danica out for a crash when it could happen to any of the drivers. Based on the premise of the poll I am assuming you do not like Danica.
    I would have to agree with you.

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Good lord! Could you imagine a 500 lap NASCAR race?
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by wvdirtracer30 View Post
    Based on the premise of the poll I am assuming you do not like Danica.
    Nor has he figured out that Daytona is a 2.5 mile track, and they only make 200 laps in the 500!! He came here to make fun of Danica, and made a fool of himself. That's too funny!!
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

I'll go out on a limb and say she gets lucky and avoids the big one. It's all about luck and being in the right place at the right time.
    8/13/16

I think she will miss the big one as well. Nobody is going to be in a hurry to draft with her so she will lose the lead pack pretty quick and be far enough back to avoid the big one with no problems. I think the last quarter of the race is what will do her in when drafting partners are limited.
    You win some, you lose some, you wreck some. – Dale Ernhardt Sr.

After what we saw last night I'll bet her and Ryan go to the rear and ride for 490 laps.

Talking

I hope she does good, just to prove all her haters wrong!
    Team DANICA!

When it's Daytona the real question is "When is anyone going to crash"? They are all at the mercy of the big one/ones.

I think nascar is glad to have Danica on board for some races. They needed something besides the same old hype we get two weeks before the Daytona 500. Sure a lot of people talking about her one way or the other. I know I'm looking forward to watching her. I say she will do as good as any rookie has. I don't know any sprint driver that hasen't torn up some stuff. Go girl!!!!!

I'm thinkin I could drive one of those cars around for 200 laps if I was drunk or pilled up enough. Ity takes no talent it takes $$$$$$$. Little E has proved that. As for Danica she'll be leadin that race before halfway...jest you wait and see.

I'm with Clayton, I think the better question is WHO ISN'T GONNA crash?
    Sweethardt

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-a$$ speed." Eleanor Roosevelt

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

"He's somewhere between John Wayne & Clint Eastwood" - Bill France, Jr. on Dale Earnhardt

"He'd rather race Earnhardt as eat," says Harry Hyde, Tim Richmond's veteran crew

Even better yet, what if they all crashed except Danica?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by blackford View Post
    Good lord! Could you imagine a 500 lap NASCAR race?

I can imagine a 500 lap NASCAR race,like BRISTOL.

I'm thinkin I could drive one of those cars around for 200 laps if I was drunk or pilled up enough. Ity takes no talent it takes $$$$$$$. Little E has proved that. As for Danica she'll be leadin that race before halfway...jest you wait and see.

I have to agree 100%! Jr is. Joke, and him being the most popular drive is as well. Just goes to show that most NASCAR fans are weekend warriors! They only watch for the wrecks. The minority of the fans are the true diehard fans. The ones that keep up with the sport on a daily basis. I truly think Danica will do well this year, as for the Daytona race not so much just like some drivers. She has very little experience of knowing how to handle the car when some tries to side draft her to pass. But in time she'll be fine. This year is a learning experience to her and she knows that. But next year I would bet she is in the chase.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    When it's Daytona the real question is "When is anyone going to crash"? They are all at the mercy of the big one/ones.
    Exactly Clayton !!! .................. And for the record, SHE didn't crash, she got Almirilo'd.
    8/13/16