Thread: Missin ol Bill

Default Missin ol Bill

Coming up on a year now that Mr.Hendren left us for a better place.Giving a shout out to bring Bill's name back to his favorite spot on this board,POWERTRAIN.Sure do miss reading Mr.Bills replies.The man sure helped a lot of racers and builders alike.RIP Mr.Hendren,give a shout to my paw too.

Bill spent hours on the phone with me when we were developing the rules for a late model series that would combine 3 engine packages. We were far enough away that it was not going to help his business one bit but he never put me off at all and was eager to talk and even asked that I call him back and let him know how it worked. He was always willing to help others, great man! He will be missed!

Bill was a true friend and the race engine world is missing a very smart guy.

Missed for sure.

Absolutely agree! Great engine guy and a very nice man...Working with his son Steve has been a pleasure also...

bill was top shelf,class act,an miss he's words of wisdom!!!

.....an 4m an southeastern dirt raceing wont ever be the same ether...

Quote Originally Posted by sj valley dave View Post
    Absolutely agree! Great engine guy and a very nice man...Working with his son Steve has been a pleasure also...
    Yes I emailed with Steve not long ago when I was building my first 360 spec type motor. Very helpfull.

Default He will be missed a long time

Bill was one of the few who knew my Ford N-headed engine program well.
    I'm all the way out in the Seattle area and he helped me like I was his neighbor.
    RIP my friend

didn't know him from anywhere but the forum But he gave good advice and gave it freely without malice
    my daughter my sailor my hero the next greatest generation is our men and women now in harms way Pray for them