Lee Cooper and LeCo Motorsports Welcome Harrison’s Workwear as Major Sponsor

Woodruff, South Carolina – FASTRAK Racing Series standout Lee Cooper and his LeCo Motorsports Team announced today that Harrison’s Workwear will join the team as a major sponsor. “This is such a great situation for our team. We have not had a ton of financial support the last few years and bringing Harrison’s on board is really going to help our program out. Danny Harrison and I have been talking for quite a while and we were finally able to sit down and get a deal put together for 2012. We are really excited about having them and we will have some special paint schemes to go along with some of Harrison’s Workwear’s programs and brands.” said Cooper.

Harrison’s Workwear is a family owned retail operation which specializes in work clothing and footwear. Harrison’s is one of the leading Carhartt Clothing retailers in the southeast and boasts many popular brands of clothing including (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ies and Wrangler. Recently Harrison’s has also become a leading provider of public safety organizations uniforms and accessories. Harrison’s also carries most major brands of work shoes and boots including Georgia Boot, Rocky, Red Wing, Thorogood, Wolverine and Justin. Harrison’s serves its customers from 3 retail locations in South Carolina. Harrison’s has locations at 206D New Neely Ferry Road in Mauldin; 14162 E. Wade Hampton Boulevard in Greer and 400 W. Blackstock Road in Spartanburg. Harrison’s also does e-business from their online home located at www.harrisonsworkwear.com

Cooper is also pleased to announce that Henderson’s Amusement is returning as a sponsor on his #57 Barry Wright Race Car. “I am also really happy that we have reconnected with Jamie Henderson and Henderson Amusement. We have been friends with Jamie for a long time and it is nice to have his company back with us helping out.” Cooper added. Along with Henderson Amusement, Cooper will also have McCarter’s Towing back on board in 2012. “Stanley McCarter was really about the only financial supporter we had last year and he really kept us going and allowed us to finish as strong as we did. I am really very grateful that he is helping us again this year.” said Cooper.

Cooper hopes his increased backing will allow him to reclaim the FASTRAK City Chevrolet Southeastern Touring Championship. Cooper has won that honor 3 previous times but has fell short the last 2 years. “I really want to win that championship again. We got ourselves in a rut last year after the FASTRAK Triple Crown and we just couldn’t recover from it. We were able to run well in the Grand Nationals and if it wasn’t for bad luck at Cleveland County while leading, I believe we would have won the National Championship. But this is a new year and I really feel better about this year than I have ever felt going in to a season. My dad Tim, Dale Green and Buddy Wofford are back crewing for me again so we are in really good shape. I really feel like we can put our best foot forward and have an awesome year.” Cooper concluded.

Cooper will also enjoy support from returning sponsors Perry’s Automotive LLC, Gault’s Used Cars, RDG Motorsports, Excel Racing Solutions, Big A’s Custom Graphics, Envy Suspension, KELCAR Motorsports Media & Management and joining LeCo as a brand new product sponsor for 2012 is FK Rod Ends. Cooper’s first event will likely be the $5000 to win FASTRAK Georgia Winter Nationals scheduled for March 9-11 at the Toccoa Speedway in Toccoa, Georgia. You can follow Cooper and his team’s progress and schedule by liking his LeCo Motorsports Fan Page on Facebook.