Default USRA United States Racing Association

Some tracks here in Texas are looking to go with this association, does anyone currently
    Run it for the Hobby Stocks and if so what do you think of the USRA rules and the way your track rules was before they joined the association.
    Our non sanctioned local area tracks run almost the same rules without an association, so why join ?
    Last edited by 3dinter; 03-03-2012 at 11:28 PM.

i race a stockcar in usra and i think they are the best thing going. way better points funds. hobby rules are also much better than imca. e85 allowed as well as floater rear end. some hobbies up here quit running imca altogether and run strickly usra now.

USRA points pay well. Draw redraw each night makes it fun to show up and race whenever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by stockcar5 View Post
    i race a stockcar in usra and i think they are the best thing going. way better points funds. hobby rules are also much better than imca. e85 allowed as well as floater rear end. some hobbies up here quit running imca altogether and run strickly usra now.
    None of our local area tracks are sanctioned and based on the rules it looks like more $$$ to run up front and more $$$ to get the cars in line with the rules.
    So what is the real benefit for the racer ?
    Don't get me wrong I understand what sanctioning is for, but why sanction when the rules are working now.