Default **SOLD**2006 Rocket Blue/Gray Front w/2011 updates

**SOLD**2006 Rocket blue/gray front. Wide right front update,fresh quick change rear,seat,gauges,7AL MSD,oil tank,oil cooler,choice of blue or grey spindles plus much more...all good parts,excellent condition. $7500 no shocks...$9500 with 4 corner Ohlins. Pictures at Facebook/Tim Senic email me at tim@roysrv.com or call 1-304-636-1690 M-Sat. 9-5**SOLD**
    Last edited by #s2 Rocket; 03-29-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Lots of interest but no one has shown up with the $$$ yet...this is a great car for the price...call Anthony at Rocket Chassis...he knows this car well.

To the Top

Will pay 5,500 you keep the pump,tank and lines racing limited late thanks.

Can't do the $5500 on this car Accel...it has to many high dollar parts...quick change rear was just freshened and is 100% ready,high dollar birdcages that are only about 10 races old,replaced all the standard heims with new Teflon heims about 8 races ago,frame and powder coating are in excellent shape for an "06 car...I know a lot of guys rob their good parts off their car and put on spares and old parts to sell them cheap but that is not the case...this car is 100% the way I will run it if I do not sell it...no junk on this one. Call or email and we can discuss what all you need on it and what all you don't need and I can give you a price. If you have any concerns call Anthony at Rocket and he can give you a full run down of parts on this car. thanks for inquiring and don't hesitate to call or email me for more info...Tim