Default Crankcase evacuation system?

I was doing some reading and am thinking about running one of these setups. They sell the kits that are basically just a way to run a hose from the breather into the header. My question is on the Speedway and allstar kits I see it says can't be run with a muffler. Does anybody know if this is true as it is for an IMCA modified so we have to run the Schoenfield mufflers. Thanks for your help.
    Armond

No reason you can't,as long as you weld the backfire valve in front of the collecter.

Ok, thanks for the info. I thought maybe the backpressure of the muffler would send the crankcase gasses back into the crankcase, but if thats not an issue I'll give it a shot. Thanks again for the help.

The scavange system you are talking about it pretty worthless! You really need a pump to make a differance. We see close to 20 hp with one on our DLM. You must drill rods for pin oiling though. We run low tension rings, it really helps. Good luck and good thinking!

A properly installed crankcase evac system does wonders for those minor oil leaks.
    Gill T. Azell