Default King of the Compact's

Is Jody Shannon in the dog house with Brushcreek motorsports complex?

Rumor mill has it that the King Of Compact's race will be moved to Moler Raceway Park.
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Jody Shannon is not in the doghouse with brushcreek and obviously if you have this information you listened to In The Dirt where I just made the announcement that it is in fact moving to Moler Raceway Park. Think before you speak. We don't need your controversy to make this race big, so just do us a favor and not do that. Thank you

-Matt Murrell

Jody should take his race wherever he likes ,Take it to a track that takes care of the drivers and fans with a race surface to put on this ,and don't have crazy arse rules like no other track around,,,

Quote Originally Posted by eatsleeplivdirt View Post
    Jody Shannon is not in the doghouse with brushcreek and obviously if you have this information you listened to In The Dirt where I just made the announcement that it is in fact moving to Moler Raceway Park. Think before you speak. We don't need your controversy to make this race big, so just do us a favor and not do that. Thank you

-Matt Murrell
    And Loosermod makes another fan.

What does the King of Compacts race have to do with Dirt Late Models? just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSCeNe15 View Post
    What does the King of Compacts race have to do with Dirt Late Models? just wondering
    Look at the thread starter. He is a well known idiot !!

King of the Compacts is trying to mirror the DTWC by being a homeless event. Next year it's gonna be at FALS and after that at Mt Pleasant, Michigan. I just made that up though. My bad... But since it's the DTWC for compact cars, maybe it oughta do like it's big brother and move around. There is no sense in making an event for some of the poor boys make them spend middle class money to try and win it every year. BTW I'm pretty f'in drunk right now so don't take what I type too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    King of the Compacts is trying to mirror the DTWC by being a homeless event. Next year it's gonna be at FALS and after that at Mt Pleasant, Michigan. I just made that up though. My bad... But since it's the DTWC for compact cars, maybe it oughta do like it's big brother and move around. There is no sense in making an event for some of the poor boys make them spend middle class money to try and win it every year. BTW I'm pretty f'in drunk right now so don't take what I type too serious.
    Dang Rocko, drunk at 4:09 A.M. and still awake??? I've been drunk at 4:00 A.M. but I'm usually passed out by then... Wonder how you felt @ 4:20 A.M.???