Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

EGO,
    Is that all you got, re-hashing posts from 2 years ago???

Once again you have twisted my words, I told you that I sold the parts to the car owner. Not sure if your memory is that good. I really don't care who won or even if they were running my stuff. As long as they pay the bills before I send out the parts, what they do with them when they get them is their concern.

I also remember some folks running their mouth about where my stickers were on winning cars and they failed to notice the little "alien head" on the radiator box or drivers side b-pillar or next to the drivers name...anyway who cars about a sticker anyway folks that buy my stuff and win with it send me pics, e-mail me or TXT me to let me know. I am over that sticker stuff many years ago.

As far as proving things I have said in the past that Royce Bray has won some races and Championships with my stuff and his car owner Kenny Harriss came on to substantiate that fact. Bobby Dauderman has won numerous races and a UMP National Championship and his dad Joe ( 00 Bus ) has come on here to verify that also.

I have a couple of the winningest SCCA cars on the West coast along with a couple former Champions from Toyota speedway Irwindale. Customer also rented 5+ cars to other winning drivers.

I also have a number of local based Pavement crate racers that run and win with my parts and pieces bolted to their cars and engines.

What more do you want, a freaking blood test?

I sell 20-30 sets of LEGAL GM Treated springs per week and 90% of them are to 4m'ers. Do they want to give up a 15+HP advantage, probably not & I could really care less as long as the parts get paid for.

I have also been testing and sending out 3-4 TunePaks a week which is Carbs and Dizzy matched to acceleration curve of 602, 604, Limited or Super.

Keep them nasty comment coming, all it does is make more people contact me and I sure appreciate the extra business !!!

Special thanks to those 100's of sincere racers / customers that pm, text and e-mail me with kind words to keep posting and disregard the "lunatic fringe".

Quote Originally Posted by dynoman14 View Post
    EGO,
    Is that all you got, re-hashing posts from 2 years ago???

Once again you have twisted my words, I told you that I sold the parts to the car owner. Not sure if your memory is that good. I really don't care who won or even if they were running my stuff. As long as they pay the bills before I send out the parts, what they do with them when they get them is their concern.
    No you said you had parts on the top 5 cars, When I call you out you said that you do not know who you sold them to but the parts were there and many times a crew member would buy your parts and put them in a car without the owner knowing about it. The OWNER was my friend and we often laughed at your posts.
    I will bet you RIGHT NOW that you can not produce a single reciept from our address OR ANY address showing that you sold ANYTHING to the team, owner or team member. You prove it and I will post a retraction and NEVER post another thing about you on ANY forum. You do not post or show anything will just prove you for what you are. Plain and simple, I will tell you the address' parts were shipped to were either in Plant City, Zephyrhills, Tampa, or Dade City Florida. I will await the reciept.

I do remember the post about crew guys putting on the parts without the owners knowledge...

Quote Originally Posted by sj valley dave View Post
    I do remember the post about crew guys putting on the parts without the owners knowledge...
    me too....

It is EASY for him to prove that he is not a liar, all he has to do is post an address to one of the places we had parts shipped to. Plain and simple, if we ordered the parts like he said we did he can post the address and we will know he is telling the truth about all of his customers and all of the wins he has, BUT he will not be able to do it because it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Egoracing View Post
    No you said you had parts on the top 5 cars, When I call you out you said that you do not know who you sold them to but the parts were there and many times a crew member would buy your parts and put them in a car without the owner knowing about it. The OWNER was my friend and we often laughed at your posts.
    I will bet you RIGHT NOW that you can not produce a single reciept from our address OR ANY address showing that you sold ANYTHING to the team, owner or team member. You prove it and I will post a retraction and NEVER post another thing about you on ANY forum. You do not post or show anything will just prove you for what you are. Plain and simple, I will tell you the address' parts were shipped to were either in Plant City, Zephyrhills, Tampa, or Dade City Florida. I will await the reciept.
    ??????????????????????????????????????????? Where is the proof? You have posted 2 different times after I posted this but it seems like this is being avoided. Hmmm. Really dont suprise me, kinda hard to post something that is non existant!

To anybody and everybody here on 4m; I keep all of my customer information confidential as that is how I have operated for 30+ years. I find it best not to give out personal information on any of my customers. I have a couple folks I deal with that allow me to use them as contacts and references for engines and parts etc. and I do that on occasion. Sorry if this hurts anybody's feelings out there but that is just how it is. If you choose to view me as a liar on this then that is your prerogative.

I have been in the racing business for 35+ years and have based my business on honesty and integrity and expect the same from my customers.

As far as who was running what, I was not there and only going by what I was told over the telephone that weekend.

LIKE I SAID IN THE EARLIER POST FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT SEE IT, IF THE SPRINGS WERE USED OR NOT USED, I DON'T REALLY CARE AS LONG AS THEY WERE PAID FOR AND THEY WERE.

I don't force folks to run my stuff, and the folks that do seem pretty satisfied as they keep on calling back and ordering more.

WAIT... It must be that the stuff just don't work and they like me so good they want to send me their money.

Completely understand about keeping customers confidential. I am just wondering what is the name of your business and where are you located?

You would be posting MY information for the old house or the racing shop so Please Post it as I am giving you permission to post my address'. I am not worried AT all about keeping it secret, OR you can keep back trying to cover up your lies. There was NOTHING you ever touched on that car. PERIOD!

My company name is "PerformanceChassisDYno" and I am located in Winder, GA. I have had a race business in this local area going on 35 years. I buy and re-manufacture Serdi Head machines for some of the top engine builders in the world. I have owned a Superflow ChassisDYno for 25+ years and have done R&D for Pro-Stock,Pro-Comp, SuperStock, IndyCar, Indy Lights, CUP, BGN, CTS, ARCA, SAS, Hooters, ASA, SCCA, World Challenge, and just about any other division of racing out there.

I don't currently work on walk-in dyno projects unless it is for an existing project or customer as I have a couple other full time R&D projects.

I have been approached a couple times in the last year or two to run cars for a day or two and that does not interest me any more; I have been making dyno pulls for about 25 years and now I concentrate on parts and systems development. I have done a couple programs for power development for crate engines and crate cars but I have kept the cars on the dyno for a couple weeks so we could really make some significant gains. In the past 25 years I probably have 10,000+ customer runs on the dyno and I have probably tested just about anything you could think of and then some.

I return pm's on a daily basis and have probably 20-30 e-mails a day for crate parts, carb and distributor testing or engine information.

If you need to reach me you can pm me here or mail to ;

mancinelli@att.net

I normally call people back if they send me their phone # to follow up with. I keep a list of 4m customers and I am at about 600+ now.

Question

My company name is "PerformanceChassisDYno" and I am located in Winder, GA. I have had a race business in this local area going on 35 years. I buy and re-manufacture Serdi Head machines for some of the top engine builders in the world. I have owned a Superflow ChassisDYno for 25+ years and have done R&D for Pro-Stock,Pro-Comp, SuperStock, IndyCar, Indy Lights, CUP, BGN, CTS, ARCA, SAS, Hooters, ASA, SCCA, World Challenge, and just about any other division of racing out there.

I don't currently work on walk-in dyno projects unless it is for an existing project or customer as I have a couple other full time R&D projects.

I have been approached a couple times in the last year or two to run cars for a day or two and that does not interest me any more; I have been making dyno pulls for about 25 years and now I concentrate on parts and systems development. I have done a couple programs for power development for crate engines and crate cars but I have kept the cars on the dyno for a couple weeks so we could really make some significant gains. In the past 25 years I probably have 10,000+ customer runs on the dyno and I have probably tested just about anything you could think of and then some.

I return pm's on a daily basis and have probably 20-30 e-mails a day for crate parts, carb and distributor testing or engine information.

If you need to reach me you can pm me here or mail to ;

mancinelli@att.net

I normally call people back if they send me their phone # to follow up with. I keep a list of 4m customers and I am at about 600+ now.
    But he will not prove a single thiing and when engine builders want to buy and try his parts he will not sell the parts to them. When people that have used his parts get on here it is to say they are great but they will not say that they do what he claimes that they do. AND he has been proven a liar on this board and others.

Just posting to clear the air about engine builders. I have sold 3700 sets of treated GM springs since 2002 when I developed the process. Since that time I have added 27 engine builders and some dealerships that sell my products as their Private Label Performance Parts.

I ship my parts out to any paying customer so if any loud mouth on here is not telling the truth it is the folks that requested the parts for free to test. Why don't you see if Willys or Braswell or BLP or MotorState or anybody else ships out parts for free to test???

I treat 20-30 sets of 602 / 604 springs per week and sell every set. Have you ever seen a post on here they don't work???

I haven't so I guess they do what they are supposed to, and I am very blessed and thankful to the 600+ 4m customers and thanks for their support.

Other than a couple jealous and immature mouse jockeys, I have a lot of friends , customers and supporters on here that is why I keep posting.

If you don't agree with my findings fine, do your own R&D and parts development and compete with me on an even basis. Baseless accusations just reveal the type of people you all are. I have been accused of lying, not selling to people that want to buy etc...

I can tell you all that there is not a person on here or anywhere else worth lying for or about. What I said was true. If the facts were the parts were not on an engine I was told they were on, that is not what I was told. At this point I consider the 2 year old race a part of the past. The original customer provided me with at least 5 new customers and I appreciate that. At this point I consider that matter in the distant past and closed.

Just posting to clear the air about engine builders. I have sold 3700 sets of treated GM springs since 2002 when I developed the process. Since that time I have added 27 engine builders and some dealerships that sell my products as their Private Label Performance Parts.

I ship my parts out to any paying customer so if any loud mouth on here is not telling the truth it is the folks that requested the parts for free to test. Why don't you see if Willys or Braswell or BLP or MotorState or anybody else ships out parts for free to test???

I treat 20-30 sets of 602 / 604 springs per week and sell every set. Have you ever seen a post on here they don't work???

I haven't so I guess they do what they are supposed to, and I am very blessed and thankful to the 600+ 4m customers and thanks for their support.

Other than a couple jealous and immature mouse jockeys, I have a lot of friends , customers and supporters on here that is why I keep posting.

If you don't agree with my findings fine, do your own R&D and parts development and compete with me on an even basis. Baseless accusations just reveal the type of people you all are. I have been accused of lying, not selling to people that want to buy etc...

I can tell you all that there is not a person on here or anywhere else worth lying for or about. What I said was true. If the facts were the parts were not on an engine I was told they were on, that is not what I was told. At this point I consider the 2 year old race a part of the past. The original customer provided me with at least 5 new customers and I appreciate that. At this point I consider that matter in the distant past and closed.
    Wrong again, Bill Hendren and his son BOTH have requested a set to try, you said no so they BOTH tried to buy a set only for you to come up with every reason in the world not to sell them. Stockcar on here wanted to try your 20hp oil filters and was willing to buy them from you to post the results, you went from wanting to sell one to only selling them by the case to you can not sell them because the parts were backordered and you dd not have many and were saving them for existing customers. Seems that you will only "SELL" to people that will not test your stuff for proof but believe what you tell them.
    Now if you want to dis agree about any of this I am sure I could get the people that tried to buy your stuff to post. I could see if I could find links to the auctions showing you buying used sets of springs for crate engines on E bay. Not really hard to find if you look around!

Quote Originally Posted by Egoracing View Post
    Wrong again, Bill Hendren and his son BOTH have requested a set to try, you said no so they BOTH tried to buy a set only for you to come up with every reason in the world not to sell them. Stockcar on here wanted to try your 20hp oil filters and was willing to buy them from you to post the results, you went from wanting to sell one to only selling them by the case to you can not sell them because the parts were backordered and you dd not have many and were saving them for existing customers. Seems that you will only "SELL" to people that will not test your stuff for proof but believe what you tell them.
    Now if you want to dis agree about any of this I am sure I could get the people that tried to buy your stuff to post. I could see if I could find links to the auctions showing you buying used sets of springs for crate engines on E bay. Not really hard to find if you look around!
    yupyupyupyup

I offered to pay for your 20hp oil filter. Then you said you only sold them by the box so I said I would buy that many where do I send the money????? You said you were out, you disappeared bla bla bla.

Ive recieved products in the mail for FREE to test for 3 different carb builders one of which was in your list, all were 350 cfm carbs I was not in the least ever interested in buying no matter the results I found as I have a carb builder who provides me with a good service and a good price already. lol...

Ive also recieved a free air filter from R2c actually it was 2 free so I could put one on my jeep and so I had a NEW one in a bag to keep comparing my old ones to on the chassis dyno when I go down. It had something to do with mentioning dirt in my carb on this forum and they had made a newer better filter since I was one of the first ever dirt track racers if not the first to buy a filter from them when they first became available.

I see Dyno has posted several times again but he seems to have tucked his tail and ran from this thread once people started remembering his posts and proving that he is posting lies again.

I use Hendren's to rebuild our stuff, and I do, absolutely, remember when Steve said he would BUY springs, filter and oil to test and was never responded to...Not saying Dyno is lying or not...Just remember this happening 100% factual...

Quote Originally Posted by sj valley dave View Post
    I use Hendren's to rebuild our stuff, and I do, absolutely, remember when Steve said he would BUY springs, filter and oil to test and was never responded to...Not saying Dyno is lying or not...Just remember this happening 100% factual...
    Yep I talked to Steve and we both tried to buy from dyno on this open forum where he claims to have over 400 4m customers, spend 12 hours a day on a dyno, test 100s of rearend, test hundreds of carbs for free etc.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Yep I talked to Steve and we both tried to buy from dyno on this open forum where he claims to have over 400 4m customers, spend 12 hours a day on a dyno, test 100s of rearend, test hundreds of carbs for free etc.
    ...its up to 600 last time he stated the count,..or not...lol

dyno went about not being able to sale to bill h. an jeffs offer's on here like he couldnt revile his secrets to compation in parts development and could only sale to the chossin few teams he delt with as it wouldnt be fair to them to revile there secrets....

Bill Hendren wanted to buy them and if they tested out like Dyno said they would he was wanted to buy them for all the motors he rebuilds and all Dyno couls do was come up with excuses and that he was not looking for any more customers.