Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

the really sad part is that no matter how OBVIOUS it is to most of us that dynoman is a crook and a liar, all it takes is a few guys who decide to give his junk a go and they get taken. this would be considered a sucess for dyno....its really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by dynoman14 View Post

Over a 3 year period I have sold more than 40,000 filters and made a total of about $80,000 on a $800K investment; $2 per filter profit don't add up to much. 10% return on that kind of investment just does not work for me as I can invest in Mutuals, ETF's or BofA and make 5 times that. The only person making on that deal was the manufacturer and as of the end of the month my contract for filters is up for renewal and will not be re-upped.

Is this supposed to be your excuse now not to post where I need to send my $250 dollar check for 12 oil filters????? You just said a few posts ago to put my money where my mouth is.

I need a name and address to mail the check for my 12 filters. I also would like to know what hp gain I will get on the chassis dyno its a mustang dyno and Ill be comparing back to back to napa cheap silver or pro line whatever they call it today.

Thanks Jeff

Heres a link to a fellow race fans Kidney Foundation page, he recently got a kidney transplant and is now trying to give back, info is here, feel free to donate and help his cause!

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraise...djrG4.facebook

I spend about 2hrs a day on the computer and can type about 200wpm as I took typing when I was in high school, needlees to say I was the fastest around and all the girls loved it.

I am gonna save this quote as its priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Egoracing View Post
    Plain and simple, I will tell you the address' parts were shipped to were either in Plant City, Zephyrhills, Tampa, or Dade City Florida. I will await the reciept.
    Please show me where I said the parts were sent to Glasgow Kentucky? Above is the quote showing where the parts would have been shipped. I even stated that it was BEFORE I MOVED! You have NO idea what my name is or WHO i am but you can tell me you did not shjp me any parts in Glasgow! Please learn to read and show me the reciept where YOUR PARTS WERE ON OUR CAR LIKE YOU CLAIMED!

I have never claimed to work with or for Hendrens' in any way, shape or form.

Steve,
    I do respect both you and your dad, and your right to express your opinions. I have only spoken of him and his opinions in high regard. I did speak to him in person a couple of times at the race track, and I know he did not know me from Adam because he never asked my name. I first met him at an ARCA race as he was doing a couple engines, and then later at one of the Fastrak Nationals.

I did not speak to your dad about my cylinder head program, I spoke to him about your cylinder head program on your Newen machine. The call originated from Gabriels race engines and was in relation to an engine tear down you guys had just finished. A couple guys from Royce Brays team picked up an engine from your shop that they purchased after it was tech'd and as I recall it was one of Shannon Buckinghams. Maybe he thought I was Darrell or Frankie but it was me, I told him my name was Mark and I was asking about the VJ in the heads, he said it was legal and passed Fastrak tech and that was it.

Royce went on to win many races with that engine and you even commented about not seeing my green sticker on the car when it was in Fastrak Tech and it was actually on the radiator shroud and on the c-pillar and it was about the size of a softball, a "little green alien head" with lightning coming out of it.

I am glad you called Willy to verify that I spent time there testing.

One thing you never answered for me is; How do you get by with cutting past the seat ring on your bowl opening process with the Newen. Is that allowed per FASTRAK rules or has it not been addressed in tech???

Also how do you explain the recent discovery of a Hendrens sealed Fastrak engine that had a REED cam in it, along with anti-pump-up lifters in it ??? Not holding you responsible just wondering what the story behind the story is?
    Holy cow!! You must be smoking the......really good stuff!!! Yet another baldfaced LIE!!!! My dad never attended even 1 ARCA race, nor did we ever build even 1 ARCA engine!! Nice try with your GOOGLE search, and the other Bill Hendren that comes up!!! Truly pathetic Mark, and proving your propensity for false statements and BS once again! I'm curious how you could have spoken to my dad on the phone about MY NEWEN cut program, and also about how you work on NEWEN machines, and also about how we would have no interest in selling your products, yet you never identified yourself??? I'm sure you have some long drawn out scenario that talks around the question I asked though...... Dad talked to Darrell Gabriel many times on the phone btw, so I'm pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) sure he wouldn't think you were him. I guess he could have thought you were Darrell's son. But normal business practice pretty much dictates that you identify yourself when calling a competitor/college/peer. So do you really wanna bring up Royce again?? Seems to me like you vanished off of 4M for quite some time after our last FACT based conversation about Royce.

As for Willy, like I said.....I know the truth. Anyone who wants to know the truth should call Willy or Everett, or me ;-)

ATTENTION:
    I made this offer a few years back and no one did it. But it was well before Dynoman had 600 4M customers. So I'll make this offer again...... *****To ANY Dynoman customer running a 604 engine in a dirt late model***** If you can come to MY business, put your car on MY chassis dyno, and back up ANY horsepower claim that Dynoman makes, with ANY of the parts he "produces", I will pay you $1,000 IN CASH plus towing expenses and hotel. We would be doing back to back testing on any product he "produces" vs. the product of my choice. If you can even lay down 425rwhp with legal fuel and a legal engine, which is far less than his HP claims, I'll give you $500 cash. Come on 600+ customers.....it's money in the bank isn't it?????

Oh I almost forgot. The REED cam engine that I teched last Sunday. Yep I called it wrong when it came in the door with FASTRAK seals that had been broken into. Rather poor job of covering up an obvious "break-in" when you're not smart enough to put the seals back in the right places, or even attempt to change out the bases. It also had Brezinski valve springs, and illegal piston rings. Looks like an unauthorized engine builder that we now of in TN will be getting a nice letter from the FASTRAK lawyer in the mail soon ;-))
    Steve Hendren
    Hendren Racing Engines
    1310 US HWY 221 North
    Rutherfordton, NC 28139
    (828)-286-0780

hendrenracing@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/hendren.racingengines
    https://www.facebook.com/HendrenRacingEnginesInc
    Certified Engine Builder for: NeSmith, RUSH, SECA, RUSH Sportsman Modified Series.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    I am gonna save this quote as its priceless.
    I can only do 50 wpm :-(((
    Steve Hendren
    Hendren Racing Engines
    1310 US HWY 221 North
    Rutherfordton, NC 28139
    (828)-286-0780

hendrenracing@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/hendren.racingengines
    https://www.facebook.com/HendrenRacingEnginesInc
    Certified Engine Builder for: NeSmith, RUSH, SECA, RUSH Sportsman Modified Series.

Hi Steve...The SB2.2 rebuild has been great..Very crisp and pulls better than ever...I spoke with the guys at Willys as we have had 4 carbs through them from your dad's recommendations...I asked, and I got the FULL story... LOL Some ideas are OK, he just has a tendancy to go overboard...I live 2 hours from the Victory Circle mfg...Guess what???

Wow that post took a couple minutes to type, I guess if it is too long just Skip it...

As far as the difference in the HP numbers, I will start a thread on that and explain to the 4m folks how 2 Chassis Dyno's that would seem to be similar, can be so different.

Steve,
    I had no idea there was another Hendren doing ARCA engines??? I thought it was you guys. I thought the person I talked to in VA looked different than the one I met at Charlotte. No, biggie I guess I did not talk to your dad at an ARCA race, it was not a lie, just an honest mistake, how would I know there was multiple Hendrens building race engines I had never even heard the name til I met the guy at the track.

As far as on the phone, I did identify myself as Mark. I am sure your dad did not know me or even care who I was for that matter. Our quick conversation was about a minute and related to the heads on the engine Kenny Harriss's crew members were picking up. I ended up trading Royce a 650HP carburetor called " Atom-Smasher" for those heads, as he purchased a new set for Shannon's engine they picked up from you. The were overheated at one time or other so I welded them up between the exhaust seats and angle milled the heads to 45ccs and installed them on an "outlaw" crate engine that makes about 550HP with an ASA cam, and my outlaw 1.250" springs. That engine has won numerous limited and super races for the last 2 years. That engine would be ASA legal if I had not milled the heads so far. Good ASA engines are close to 500HP with small balancer, shorter oil pan, bigger cam and better springs and lifters.

As far as Royce goes I have known him since he ran his pavement car at Lanier and when he was winning regularly at Peach State Speedway ,now Gresham as my shop was about a mile from the track. He had no clue who dynoman14 was as he did not even know my stuff was on his car. Kenny Harriss the owner was paying the bills and buying the parts and was pretty tight about all of his information, he told me all the driver needed to know was to get in the car and drive. Cool with me, most drivers I have ever met are pompous braggards and self-centered individuals although I have met a couple in 35 years that are pretty decent.

Whenever there was a concern about pavement crates Scott Sutherland would bring the top 3 cars to my shop and put the cars in lock-down until we ran them Sunday morning. My shop was located in Scott Sutherlands' front yard. The BellSouth sponsorship for Scott and Steven Christian came from a marketing friend of my wife who put together the RacingYellow pages BellSouth used to publish. She has been and is still employed there after 35 years now ATT. They are still pretty big into racing like 100million range, they are in it different like F-1, IndyCar, NASCAR and they are technologically imbedded.

Kinda funny how I posted about that foil hat traction control story a couple years ago...most of you folks scoffed at it well the background is this. I was in charge of an R&D venture with BellSouth and Domino's Pizza before caller ID was launched to the public. We did the testing in my region SE USA, and once the beta test worked BellSouth launched it 2 years later. Believe it or not that same program group launched the beta test in NASCAR only a few years later with Sattellite transpondence to Cellular and USB to launch what is known as Cingulars' Nascar in Car and the new offering of in car actual data over the internet and cel.

Kinda funny how racing and technology is such a small and interconnected world...

You can ask Royce at any race you go to who was there at almost every dyno session his crate stuff went thru as I provided break-in oil, filters, springs and carburetors for him the season he won the Fastrak Championship. Kenny Harriss ( KHR racing ) did come on here once and posted just to verify it was the case...the thread is so old it is not there any more.

What about cutting into the cylinder head past the seat with the Newen cutters? Is that legal to do per Fastrak or NeSmith rules???

If this post is too long for you to read, just skip it and go to the next one.

SJ dave,
    Since you seem to be a fact checker call Craig and see what's up...

The VC cars I am referring to are not California cars, they were built in Batesville by Moyer, he has a couple things he does a little different than the standard car, that is why I said the headers had to be custom built, along with the fact that I run a different tubing compliment than anybody else designing headers for a crate car...I did say designing not just buying something off the shelf to try. I have spent close to $100K on headers in the last 3 years and have reached a point where I am happy enough to start selling them to my engine customers.

The car has run top 5 in the last 5 races it has run and as soon as they get their bearings in the crate deal after dropping down from SUPR's they will start winning.

Go on down to VC Cars you might learn something...Craig Raudeman, Ron Hornaday and Kevin Harvick built and ran those cars about 20 years ago. You can check with them and see who was the first folks on the east coast to run their stuff. It was Jerry Aubrey ( owner of Quick Car Race Products ). I had lunch with Craig and Ron when they came out to see the cars under construction and make sure the chassis jig arrived in good shape and was set-up properly.

I helped build the first 3-4 VC / QC Race Cars that came out and built the engine in the the car that won its first NASCAR sanctioned race out here at Lanier National. The engine was an Emerald Coast Greenie that Jeff Hamner did the heads on when he was there. It overheated and warped both heads on a Thursday practice. I had the engine out and up to Dortons in Charlotte by 10pm. Engine was dis-assembled and cleaned by mid-night. Me and JefferyD spent the next 8 hours re-machining the heads, block and then re-assembled it and had it ready to dyno when Keith got in a 8am.

Engine made great power, was off the dyno and back on the road by 10am and I got back to Winder at 2pm Friday with Terry Treadwell and Mike Brown and a couple crew guys ready to put the engine in for 8pm Friday Practice and Qualifying for Saturday race. We rolled in about 7pm on an open trailer, and barely made it thru tech in time for driveman to jump in the car and get on the track. Jerry sat on the pole and inverted 6 had to pass a bunch of good cars for the win like Wayne and Craig Willard, Freddie Query, Rick Crawford, Ron Young and a bunch of other former All-Pro runners to get the win.

It was one of those lucky things where it was a perfect storm and worked out good. I still have that engine with Green Valve covers, Randy was there for the races and posed in all the pics as he was all happy with the win, he did not know til after the race we had to rebuild the thing the night before...

You also might also want to ask him about the group of GA rednecks that came out to PIR and smoked their A$$ES with a 5 year old Port City Car. I think Wayne Willard won winter heat that year with 2 or 3 wins out of 4. It was all our buddy Benny Parsons could talk about for the next year as he was trying to get Wayne a BGN deal. After the first win Harley had us a Brand new Chome-Moly car that was .2-.3 sec faster than the old car.

It was shortly after that that VC wanted to get some cars going in NASCAR All-Pro.

Yea, I guess I might be the only person on here that posts numbers I get because I really don't worry if folks believe them or not. When it all boils down to it the real proof is what the engine will do on the track...if you search my posts or website I will try and list more info on customer successes.

They might seem bigger than others because of the way the engines are developed and tested as Inertial testing is much different than Steady State water brake testing. I will save that for another thread. I can tell you it is much the same reason why a 35# crank or a 55# crank don't show much HP difference on most engine dynos....the acceleration rate is dictated my the computer so it can calculate and average the results. If you don't believe it, run a Depac and take the smoothing off the data processing.

Many of the newer inertia dyno's are capable of accurately cylcle testing cylinder to cylinder torque output and if you are real sharp with your set-up you can generate IMEP's and BMEP's for each cylinder at multiple RPMs. From this and other data you can get both acceleration and instantaneous acceleration rates, check and see you you can get that with a Mustang or Dyno-Junk oops...meant Dyno-Jet.

Ever wonder why the dyno print-outs from every run you see looks exactly the same??? Wouldn't be the data averaging and smoothing software would it???

My HP numbers are different from everybody else because I do not process the raw data coming off of the magnetic pick-ups on the 4' drum, yes I said multiple pickups because 1 p/u will not allow proper sampling to produce acceleration or instantaneous acceleration numbers.

Sorry about that sometimes before I take my meds the nasty truth comes out...

I will work real hard to update my sites but my guy Bill is about blind now with Diabetic Kidney problems.

Mark Mancinelli
    PerformanceChassisDYno.com
    RaceRent.net
    MDM Equipment Sales and Service - Serdi & Newen Remanufacturer

Cool with me, most drivers I have ever met are pompous braggards and self-centered individuals although I have met a couple in 35 years that are pretty decent.
    This is sure to drum up new business.
    Riddle me this, dynoman. You claim to be able to make X amount of HP with trick parts but you also claim to be able to type 200 WPM. I know one of those claims is a bold face lie so how do I know that the other isn't a stretch of the truth? And as a driver/owner (like many other 4m members), why would I want to do business with you knowing that in 35 years you have only met "a couple" of drivers that are "pretty decent"?
    Last edited by Matt49; 06-01-2012 at 02:57 PM. Reason: He actually posted his name at the end of the last novel

ego,
    I was going by your profile, I have 273 customers in FL and a couple of them own tracks and have kids in racing...
    Don't really care about your address or where you live as it is water under the bridge to me. I got paid for the parts, the customer passed tech, he was happy, the tech man was happy and I was happy.

Seems like the only one not happy is you. Sucks to be you I guess cause you seem to be a pretty good head when it comes to racing just don't know where all of the bad ju-ju is coming from. Seems with all of your racing successes you would be a much happier person and not post negative comments all of the time and jump on peoples threads and criticize them. I know you would never need to have help from anyone else because you are a legend in racing...

Seems kinda funny you never figured out how to change the oil pressure in a small block without modifying the oil pump...maybe you are just a legend in your own mind on that one.

You strike me as a person that will dig in on something and try and defer attention away from the original question. You remember a couple years ago you said there was no way to change oil pressure without changing the pump???

Just remember PV=nRT and if that don't help an old guy named Boyle has a bunch of cipherings on pressure and if you hold your mouth just right you can find something that works for gas & fluids in his pile of scratchings.

http://www.google.com/search?q=boyle...iw=832&bih=505

To all 4mer's;

Major keystroke error on the typing deal it was supposed to be 100 and not 200, I have corrected it and I was wondering why folks were raising so much hell about it. It was still the fastest out of my class when I was 17. I guess it came from 10 years of Accordian lessons when I was a kid.

I just re-took a 5 minute test and registered 87wpm, so I am down 13wpm in 35 years not to bad...

Matt49,
    I think you just answered your own question...

I don't know your, never met you and know nothing about you or your racing program, yet your posts about me are negative, derogatory and defamatory. I think that tells me enough about your character and how you do business.

Just posted my info as you seem to think I am hiding.

I have also talked to a couple customers and will start posting more of their successes...

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?254...eedway-5-18-12

MarkMancinelli
    mancinelli@att.net
    RaceRent.net
    MDM Equipment Sales & Service - Serdi and Newen Remanufacturing

To all 4mer's;

Major keystroke error on the typing deal it was supposed to be 100 and not 200, I have corrected it and I was wondering why folks were raising so much hell about it. It was still the fastest out of my class when I was 17. I guess it came from 10 years of Accordian lessons when I was a kid.

I just re-took a 5 minute test and registered 87wpm, so I am down 13wpm in 35 years not to bad...

Matt49,
    I think you just answered your own question...

I don't know your, never met you and know nothing about you or your racing program, yet your posts about me are negative, derogatory and defamatory. I think that tells me enough about your character and how you do business.

Just posted my info as you seem to think I am hiding.

I have also talked to a couple customers and will start posting more of their successes...

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?254...eedway-5-18-12

MarkMancinelli
    mancinelli@att.net
    RaceRent.net
    MDM Equipment Sales & Service - Serdi and Newen Remanufacturing
    I call a spade a spade. I never asked you to like it. You spend a lot of time trying to explain typos, misunderstood names, conversations, places, legal settlements, etc. every time somebody calls you out on something. You'd think with as thorough and long winded as your posts appear to be, you would be right the first time. But nobody knows from one statement to the next whether you're sharing knowledge or just making something up because of all the times you've been called out on this stuff.
    I jumped on this thread to point out that your statements were borderline defamation and libel when discussing business dealings with Bill Hendren that never took place (which they were) and you responded to me talking about my momma's basement.
    Yeah...and I'm the one who is "negative, derogatory, and defamatory"?
    Nice try.
    Your stories change as people shoot holes in them. It's your modus operandi and far too many people on here (and other racing forums) are wise to it.

at leat dyno finally admitted that he measures horsepower different than anyone else. it explains the puffed up numbers he throws out.

he claimed on another forum that he makes 500hp with a 7448 carbed 360ci engine...

Dyno, Quit avoiding the answer. You said POINT BLANK that your parts were on our car. Post the proof and quit lying as to the reasons that you can not! Your junk was NOT on the car plain and simple, the valve springs were from Carl Black as I recieved the shippment MY SELF, the oil was Royal Purple and it was a Napa (Wix) filter. Nothing of yours was ever even in the garage!

Wish you guys would quit picking on him.

Im still waiting for an address to send my $250 for 12 filters to and to know what I should expect on the chassis dyno from them..

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Wish you guys would quit picking on him.

Im still waiting for an address to send my $250 for 12 filters to and to know what I should expect on the chassis dyno from them..
    20 hp, and if you go by his logic you should be able to put the rest of the case in the trunk of the car and gain another 220hp!

@ Dyno, I have talked with a couple of people at Willy's well over a year ago when they were going through our 1,000 cfm Braswell...Also, we go to Victory Circle quite often as they are in a city we race at a lot and the man in charge of their DLM cars, Chris, does our double adjustable Penskes...So you really have no need to tell me to go there and learn something...thanks though LOL

mark mancineli....????? aren you the guy that mat bieneman hired to work w his serdi and we ended up going to the pri show together in i think 2004 or 5. i worked for mat then i was like 18 at the time pretty sure thats you. you bought like 3 pallets of dart heads and some arca stuff from mat. we got a flat tire in the toter home on the way up there in bum f kentucky ha lol! and bout passed out a couple times on the way home ha ha lol. ah man those were funny times...

Andy,
    You da man bro. How is that NASCAR education treating you??? I remember that trip, what a blast. I don't think Matt really understood what all we went thru to get that little program up in the hurry that we did. It was one of the first booths open at PRI and the first booths on the road back home. You were 50% of all that hard work.

What happend to you after that big whirlwind of a deal???

What have you been doing since then still in Charlotte or moved on to greener pastures.

I am guessing you are in California sipping on a Pina Colada and eating fish tacos, watching babes on the beach whilst running a surf shop...

I asked Matt about you a couple times but you know Matt? He did not know where you went...

I remember the trade show and all, that is the one where I hooked Matt up with a couple of my guys and they bought a bunch of heads...that was when you were working in the front of Jerrys' shop that I begged the deal with Cheryl and man did she give me a hard time when you guys left...

PM me your info, phone, e-mail etc...