Default north ga speedway

who is all there to day inthe carte class in how all look fast in the carte class

wish i hadnt gone... waste of time... the track was junk... whoever made the decision to have practice during the daytime sure doesnt have any sense.. hope its better at nite or they wont last very long... even TST can do a better job (and we know how the track there usually is)... they need to take lesson from whoever prepared the track at GVS for the Bama Bash... daytime & nitetime racing and the track was great both times... also the person on the raceceiver needs to find another job...

wow. how many times have you went to play day? how many times have you went to a day race? oh and how much does it pay to win on play day?

doesnt matter, ppl are there to shake down their cars. obviously the racing will be better at night time, anybody that has ever watched racing would be able to tell you that.

Are they running supers this upcoming weekend?
    Race Counter 2014
    Talladega Short Track-4 Eldora Speedway-1
    East Alabama Motor Speedway-1 Boyds Speedway-1
    Cherokee Speedway-2
    Smoky Mountain Speedway-3
    Carolina Speedway-1
    Senoia Raceway-3
    Dixie Speedway-2
    Tri- County Raceway-1
    Rome Speedway-3

Quote Originally Posted by RacedudeGa View Post
    wish i hadnt gone... waste of time... the track was junk... whoever made the decision to have practice during the daytime sure doesnt have any sense.. hope its better at nite or they wont last very long... even TST can do a better job (and we know how the track there usually is)... they need to take lesson from whoever prepared the track at GVS for the Bama Bash... daytime & nitetime racing and the track was great both times... also the person on the raceceiver needs to find another job...
    1. Ever been to Boyd's speedway for a day race? Cabin Fever was no different.

2. The track wasn't bad rough, just dry. If I didn't sweat I would have been dry to from the heat that was beating down.

3. The person on the raceiver wasn't the normal guy on the raceiver. I'm guessing they just asked him to do it for the day to help out.

4. Every track requires different preps. If you think you know how to prep a track why not ask for a job?

5. Just complain about something why don't you...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtballer02 View Post
    I believe so.

Quote Originally Posted by RacedudeGa View Post
    Well I will start with this.... I am the one who was on the race ciever, yeah It was my first time, have you ever tried it? if not ... try it sometime, it ain't easy. care to reveal which car you were in? or is that a huge secret? If my efforts on the radio hampered your time at NGS my bad, I am truly sorry, feel free to PM me and I will personally give you your $10.00 back. but I will say this... I will not find another job I have 4 now,.... I was only filling in for the guy who normally does it. it is not and will not be my regular job. ... now who are you and what car were you in?

the dr.
    If they are going to outlaw a plant, shouldn't it be poison ivy??????
    http://topofthebox.wordpress.com/
    the dr........ Not following directions since 1959!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtballer02 View Post
    yes Supers will be running this weekend.... hope to see you there..

the dr.

don't take it personal Mitch, looks like every post I looked at from him he was complaining about something
    "And I looked, and behold a palehorse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

You did a good job. It is not an easy job, just ask Don Jenkins or Larry Payne. Old saying that in order to satisfy the irritated you often irritate the satisfied!

Default doc

Quote Originally Posted by drflavio309 View Post
    yes Supers will be running this weekend.... hope to see you there..

the dr.
    you tell them cry baby's just like it is doc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    race race race

Red face

hehehe well at least they aint complaining bout my burgers hehehe grip grip moun groun bitc# grip lil bity babys didnt no the track post to be the best shape on a playday but to some i guess it should be idk

to those who thought I done a good job, thanks, it is a real pain.....lol

and to the guy who was complaining..... ummm I have not seen a message yet to claim the $10.00.

maybe that tells you something....

Season opens this weekend Come on out and join us at North Ga Speedway!

the dr.

i've been on the road making a living so i havent had the chance to get back on here.

i was in a black car with no numbers. Happy to hear that it wasnt the regular guy on raceciever. At the start of last season the track was awesome. This weekend will tell if they can prep the track good or not.

Dr Flavio. You need to remember the posts you made in the past about the track prep @ TST & Rome I sure dont see you telling it like it is when it comes to the track sucking North Ga. Krama's a bitch isnt it?