Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 29 avenger View Post
    Our car puts the zip tie all the way up in the bushing 750lbs rf spring how much would you raise rate thought about trying some shock rubbers on the strut
    you have to free car up is it loose? all bushings been worked on? if so you need alonger strut and move ur shock mount up or down to get more travel!

thanks we talk about what the car is doing we have not been good at breaking it down in three parts but we will he has a decent grasp on tight and loose he is only 13 but this is his 9th year of racing we raised the front spring rate 100lbs last year and he moved up off the bottom and the last night was way better but still bottoming out rf strut
    not the right rear as well? if not whats your ride heights with out driver from sub frame front and rear left and right? sounds as if your right front and left rear are both off!!

in gokart racing we would call it push loose it doesnt get loose untill he has the wheel cranked pretty good I didnt think it was rolling over to bad untill I saw a pic from the center of the track with a stock 2.3 I think if I could calm the car down it would fly I have not found a good way to check rear travel shocks have stock covers the bushings have all been freed up Thanks

need to see if you can get the covers off this is very important to solveing the problem! do you know ride heights?

in gokart racing we would call it push loose it doesnt get loose untill he has the wheel cranked pretty good I didnt think it was rolling over to bad untill I saw a pic from the center of the track with a stock 2.3 I think if I could calm the car down it would fly I have not found a good way to check rear travel shocks have stock covers the bushings have all been freed up Thanks
    take shock loose from rear end and see how much futher it will travel down and up before bottoming out then you can see what you need to do there!

I was doing ride heights off the fenders I know better what would you suggest from sub frame 13x8 hoosiers when setting the car up we had the shocks off it travels along way with no bind