Default New pit lifts starting at $909.95 complete! Www.greshamracingparts.com

**GRESHAM RACING PIT LIFT** BE SURE TO CHECK US OUT AT

WWW.GRESHAMRACINGPARTS.COM

12 volt power unit Lift = $969.95 + $100.00 FLAT RATE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.

Air powered hydraulic Lift = $909.95 + $100.00 FLAT RATE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.

I can ship COD for an additional charge, or I accept credit cards or checks through paypal.

THIS LISTING IS FOR AN ALL STEEL CONSTUCTION FAST PIT LIFT FOR A DIRT LATE MODEL.

NO MORE JACKING AND JACK STANDS!

ALLOWS YOU TO LIFT YOUR CAR FOR FAST AND EASY WORK AT THE TRACK OR SHOP.

OFFERS 18" OF LIFT, AND WILL EASILY PICK UP CARS UP TO 2500LBS.

COMES WITH EASY TO USE SAFETY DEVICE AND DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS.

USES A 5300# HYDRAULIC CYLINDER AND EITHER AN AUTOMATIC HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT WITH 10FT REMOTE (12V DC) OR A 10,000 LB AIR OPERATED PUMP WITH FOOT CONTROL.

HOOK THE 12V UNIT TO ANY BATTERY OR 12 VOLT SOURCE, AND THE AIR POWERED PUMP WILL RUN OFF OF ANY AIR COMPRESSOR, EVEN THE SMALL PANCAKE STYLE ONES!

INTRODUCTORY OFFER FOR THE FIRST 30 DAYS!! GET ONE NOW! THE PRICES WILL CHANGE ON APRIL 9TH, SO HURRY AND ORDER ONE SOON!

WEIGHS ONLY 65LBS.

COMES WITH QUICK DISCONNECT HOSE FOR EASY STORAGE. LESS THAN 4" TALL WHEN
    COMPRESSED, TO EASILY SLIDE UNDER YOUR CAR.

THANKS!
    Gresham Racing Parts and Bodies

Default Our Story

Excellent quality at a fraction of the cost!

We have tons of satisfied customers, and we use these weekly with our own racing team!

Very structurely sound, no flex, no wobble when the car is in the air. The car is as stable as if it were on jack stands!

14 gauge mild steel construction.

Mig welded joints and jig built frame.

Lift comes painted.

measurements when lifted = 43" wide, 48" long, 18" tall.

measurements when compressed = 43" wide, 66" long, 3 1/2" tall.

16ft" of hydraulic line.

Grease fittings on all moving joints.

Don't let the prices fool you, these are excellent quality lifts, we are racers too, and we understand how hard times are, we are just passing on some savings to you guys. This lift will last you a long time!

We know there are many other high quality lifts out there for you to choose from, and being a small company and racers ourselves we appreciate all the opportunities you all give us. We have been around and doing this for a long time, we haven't just popped up over night. The quality and safety of our products doesn't and will never suffer due to our size, but also because of our size and low overhead expenses, we will continue to offer you the best value for your money into the future!

Be sure to check out the web site and feel free to call me with any questions.

I believe that any advertisement is good advertisement, so I do not mind if any competitors talk about my company, as long as someone is talking about me!

Thanks for all the business guys!

Default Lifts

Mario, we got our lift today and works great, lifts the car in alittle over 5 seconds and very secure!
    thanks, Brad.

Default Great!

Thanks Brad! Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. BTT!

Special Extended!