10.Michael Bennett
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Default Photos?

Any place I can find photos?

Angry Crock of bull

Saturday's Limited late model race started out to be an exciting one, until "BAD BOY MCCOY" in the 187, completely ran all over the whole side of Kenny Collins' 21 when he wasn't liking being out run.

Several people- including me- left the grandstands, when they allowed McCoy to continue the race in the front when he CLEARLY intentionally ran over Collins. McCoy never let off the throttle and kept on going. It's a pity he didn't turn himself over. I guess that his new owner has the money to pay for any new equipment he needs and Kenny will have to scratch hard to get the money to replace and repair his equipment.

Until Bad Boy's daddy, RANDY doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Toccoa Speedway, I guess it will continue to be DIRTY business as usual.

I was right there Kenny hit the switch shutting the car off and David was right there with no place to go David apologized and it wasn't intentional at all Kenny can vouch for it to

Quote Originally Posted by coconut25fan View Post
    Saturday's Limited late model race started out to be an exciting one, until "BAD BOY MCCOY" in the 187, completely ran all over the whole side of Kenny Collins' 21 when he wasn't liking being out run.

Several people- including me- left the grandstands, when they allowed McCoy to continue the race in the front when he CLEARLY intentionally ran over Collins. McCoy never let off the throttle and kept on going. It's a pity he didn't turn himself over. I guess that his new owner has the money to pay for any new equipment he needs and Kenny will have to scratch hard to get the money to replace and repair his equipment.

Until Bad Boy's daddy, RANDY doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Toccoa Speedway, I guess it will continue to be DIRTY business as usual.
    Think you need to check with both drivers on this. They both know nothing intentional was done.

(Posted By Kenny On Facebook)
    Kenny Collins Signs
    well, had the limited race won and hit the kill switch trying to adjust brakes. rand 2nd in crate. congrats to bryce on his win and nathan on his good run and also to drew on his good run. maybe next time.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Kenny posted this on Facebook later that night. McCoy had no or very little time to react.

I can assure you that Randy McCoy does not have anything to to with the management of the Toccoa Speedway.
    Last edited by PaperMen; 03-27-2012 at 03:29 PM.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Red face Apology

Let me say, that what fans see from the stands certainly can be different than things appear. I don't know either of these guys, but it sure looked intentional. Let me apologize to McCoy and his car owner. It was starting out to be a great race and I guess that's just one of those things that happens.
    Again, I appologize if anyone was insulted and I wish both these talented drivers the best of luck in the upcoming season.

Let me say, that what fans see from the stands certainly can be different than things appear. I don't know either of these guys, but it sure looked intentional. Let me apologize to McCoy and his car owner. It was starting out to be a great race and I guess that's just one of those things that happens.
    Again, I appologize if anyone was insulted and I wish both these talented drivers the best of luck in the upcoming season.
    Let me be the first to give you the respect you deserve for this post. It takes a good person to come back and clear up any mistakes they have made. I do hope you continue to frequent the Toccoa Speedway in the future.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons