Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I never said that it NEVER changes the free height or compressed height. I stated that's not what you adjust weight jacks for. Sorry, you guys are right, I'm so wrong.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

Weights jacks are for ride heights...OK...When you raise the ride height you will see more weight on that wheel..OK...He was saying that no matter what he did with his jacker he saw no change in the wheel weight on his scale...OK...He has an issue...Very simple, and it was blown out of proportion..

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGRT12x View Post
    I never said that it NEVER changes the free height or compressed height. I stated that's not what you adjust weight jacks for. Sorry, you guys are right, I'm so wrong.
    Your crawfishin on us Brett. You clearly stated that the "Spring doesnt get taller or shorter"

I agree in most cases it is a very small change but it does change. If i was to go from a low or reverse wedge setup to a high wedge setup you would see a pretty big change. Get your tape next time and see. I agree its not something we should worry about but it helps people understand how a car works and why.

Crate man glad you got your issue's fixed and congrats on your lap time.

How does all this arguing help the original poster?

Glad you got your problem solved, let us know if you have other questions and we'll try to help, hopefully without a pi$$ing contest attached.

SPark

SPark/Powerslide

I know, and you understand what I was saying. The problem is, nobody cranks on a weight jack to increase the pre load on a spring. That's my point. Hope the car is scaled and working good.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

And I agree and you know what I mean! You crank down or up on your coil over adjusters to move LR bite on the chassis...very simple concept

Wink

Thanks again guys! And I'm sure I'll have a lot more questions throughout the season.