Default USCS Outlaw Sprints & Southeastern Late Models headline Toccoa Tangle April 14th

For immediate release 4/4/12:
    USCS Outlaw Sprint Cars and Southeastern Late Model Sportsman headline “Toccoa Tangle” at Toccoa Speedway on Saturday April 14th

Atlanta, GA – April 4, 2012 - The United Sprint Car Series presented by Goodyear and Filter Charged by K&N Filters “Outlaw Thunder” Tour for winged sprint cars invades Toccoa Speedway as headliners of the 1st Annual “Toccoa Tangle” on Saturday April 14th. Joining the world’s most powerful race cars as co-headliners at the 5/16 mile red clay oval for a night of speed will be the popular Southeastern Late Model Sportsman Series touring drivers.

The USCS presented by Goodyear winged outlaw style sprint cars will be converging on Toccoa Speedway for the first appearance of the powerful winged Outlaw style sprint cars in fourteen seasons. During their last appearance, the 1998 USCS National Champion Eddie Gallagher from Memphis, Tennessee was the winner of the main event. USCS (United Speed Contest Sanction) Founder and President, Pete Walton stated that, “The USCS is excited to be able to come back to Toccoa Speedway and entertain the Toccoa and Northeast Georgia race fans with a night of speed and power to be remembered. The USCS Outlaw Thunder Tour winged sprint cars are going to be like “jet fighters in a gymnasium” around the quick 5/16 red clay oval at Toccoa” concluded Walton.

In addition to the 100 plus mile per hour USCS winged sprint cars and the door to door racing of the Southeastern Late Model Sportsman Series, five of Toccoa Speedway’s weekly racing divisions including the Fastrak Pro Late Models, Hobby, Modified Street, Stock Fours and Rookie Fours will be in action. Additionally the USCS 600 Sprint Car Series winged mini/micro sprints join the action-packed racing program at Toccoa Speedway as well.

In all, a total of 150 laps of main events will be contested with well over $20,000 in prize money up for grabs. Toccoa Speedway is located at 6452 Highway 17 South, Toccoa, GA 30577. The track phone number is (706) 827-0008. For complete directions to either track and for more info on the speedway, please visit http://www.Facebook.com and search for Toccoa Speedway.

For more information on the United Sprint Car Series and the USCS 600 Sprint Car Series or for a complete 2012 schedule of events for either series please visit http://www.uscsracing.com or call 770-460-7223. For information and a 2012 schedule for the Southeastern Late Model Sportsman Series please visit http://www.southeasternlatemodels.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PaperMen; 04-07-2012 at 07:45 AM.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Thumbs up

Can hardly wait till April,14th!!...... USCS Winged Outlaw Sprint cars, the Southeastern Late Model Sportsman Series, the Fastrak Pro Late Models, Hobby, Modified Street, Stock 4Cyl's, Rookie 4Cyl's and the USCS 600 Sprint Car Series Winged Mini/Micro Sprints will all be on the program at the Legendary Toccoa Speedway, the Oldest and fastest High Banked 5/16 mile Clay Tri Oval on the Planet!!.....Make plans now to be here for the best show in the Southeast.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Question

The Fastrak Pro Late Models are turning laps in the (12:7's)
    Souitheastern Late Model Sportsman are turning laps in the (12:5's)
    Super Late Model track record is (11:743)

How Fast Are Those Sprint Cars Gonna Be??????????????
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Thumbs up

Looks like we will have a full house this Saturday.....Looking forward to seeing you all there.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Thumbs up

The USCS 600 Sprint Car Series winged mini/micro sprints always put on a good show at Toccoa. This one could very well be their best ever.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Thumbs up

Just a reminder to all Toccoa Speedway Race Teams & Drivers~~Saturday's event (April,14th) will be promoted and sanctioned by the "USCS" Sprint car series. This means that paid parking spots will not be recognized for this event. The Toccoa Speedway wishes to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Trackside parking will be utilized by USCS Winged Sprint Cars and the USCS 600 Sprint Car Series Winged Mini / Micro Sprints (only!!)

All other divisions are respectfully asked to park in the infield Pits or on the hill Pit parking as you enter the gates.

Race Fans are still permitted to park Track Side as you normally do.
    Last edited by PaperMen; 04-13-2012 at 04:51 AM.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Lightbulb

Better make plans now to be at the Toccoa Speedway Saturday April,14th.......This will definately be the show to go see!!
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

It's Race Day...................Better get started as soon as you can, it's gonna be a packed house.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons