Default 5th coil springs

I know that when on the gas and the torque arm is traveling up, a front mounted panhard bar will lose rake if it starts with rake. Could to soft a 5th coil spring cause exit side bite issues? I've got plenty of straight line grip and entry grip, but on throttle up even when being very cautious with the throttle i lose all rear side bite it seems. 300# @36 inches about 3-4" travel. Thanks

The difference in the amount the pinion plate moves from 3" of 5th coil travel to 4" of 5th coil travel is very small.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

if its a smack mastersbilt i got 2 of them that has always been that way & i have tryed everything i can think of then some !!!!

I agree with Mastersbilt...If you disconnect everything and have your rearend go through all the motions by using a couple of jacks you will see that 3-4" of travel at 3 feet out only moves the pinion mount J Bar point very, very little! You have gained so much more J bar angle through body roll that I wouldn't worry about that being an issue..

Yes they are smackdowns, thats my only problem with em is early exit side bite, great everywhere else. Thanks for the input guys!