Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If it was me,i would stick with that engine builder.He made a mistake, he knows he did,and he fixed the problem.We all make mistakes once in a while but it's a he!! of a lot harder to find the honest guy that admits his problem and makes it right.If he has a reputation of every other engine coming apart,then that's another story but it don't sound like that's the deal here.Good luck!

Absolutely on that being a Heckuva Guy to make good on his mistake keep us posted on how she runs and if it turns out well which it seems to be use that guy's name everywhere you can( if he's agreeable) These folks are hard to find
    my daughter my sailor my hero the next greatest generation is our men and women now in harms way Pray for them

X3 on that!

Who is this guy?.... I foresee more customers in his future!

The guys name is Tom Wahler ( i think i spelled the last name right) and his shop is called the engin shop... he is in southeast mo, about 75 miles south of st. Louis.. he builds and freshens several motors a year, anything from pure street motors to sprint car motors and everything in between... he also does machine work for allot of the local garages in our area... all of his motors i have seen have held up very well, and as everyone knows, a motor is only as good as the parts you put into it... so if you let him build a motor with the parts he wants to put into it, it will definatly be a great peice... i know my next one will definatly be done by him... he does all his machine work in house, so nothing has to be shipped off to be worked on... his phone number is 573-562-7390, great guy to talk to and full of good information... thanks again for everyones feedback.... my name is Nathan Gibson, just in case anyone was wondering....