Default Heckenast Jr at Molers

The 99jr car looked real fast out there on the track. My question is who is the spiked haired, big eared chearleader that was throwing a fit when Frankie wasnt able to get around the #12 Jamison car? I overheard a guy tell him the #12 car is hard to beat when he gets to the top of the track and the cheerleader dude said "we will see who gets beat" and took off to the pits. I kept watching to see what he meant and all i saw was the #12 team standing around thier car and the cheerleeder dude was at your car waving his hands around and throwing a fit about something. You might want to get that kid some medicine to calm him down. Good luck at your next race.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy26 View Post
    The 99jr car looked real fast out there on the track. My question is who is the spiked haired, big eared chearleader that was throwing a fit when Frankie wasnt able to get around the #12 Jamison car? I overheard a guy tell him the #12 car is hard to beat when he gets to the top of the track and the cheerleader dude said "we will see who gets beat" and took off to the pits. I kept watching to see what he meant and all i saw was the #12 team standing around thier car and the cheerleeder dude was at your car waving his hands around and throwing a fit about something. You might want to get that kid some medicine to calm him down. Good luck at your next race.
    He need's more than Med's!
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net