I am selling my Gumm Sportsman car. It could be ran as a B-Mod or street stock with a little work. It is a metric frame, the stock frame goes to the center of the rear end, the #1 ball joint is lined up with the upper ball joint. the car also has a pull car and j-bar mount 108 wheel base. nova lowers with steel bushings, metric spindles, tubular uppers, coleman 62" floater with axles, FSR dual flow radiator and shroud, black on black (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) pit and decking, roof and hood, MD3 nose, spare front and rear bumpers, stock upper and lower trailing arms with mono-balls, drive shaft, headers, motor plate, steering box and steering arms, wilwood reverse mount pedals, 5 on 5 bolt pattern, calipers, brake pads, lines, 22 gallon fuel cell, battery box, fuel line, about 280 pounds of lead mounted on the car, 4 springs, 4 wheels and tires. $3500. located in highland, IL. 618-210-3514.

The car has about 50 nights on it since new, i have ran it 4 times in 2012, got 2nd, 5th and 6th at brownstown, IN and 3rd at a $1000 to win at farmer city. the car has won features at Mt Vernon, Brownstown IL, Highland, and Peoria. Ran top 5 at pevely, shepps, belleville, bloomington IN, brownstown, in, farmer city. It could easily run top 5 at highland as a b-mod this year even without moving the engine back. it could be turned into a street stock or bomber with some work.

i'd sell it for less without my tires and wheels, with out the lead, headers, driveshaft, radiator, pedals.