For Immediate Release
April 18th, 2012

Ronny Lee Hollingsworth Wins $2k at Magnolia; NAS & Thunderhill Up Next

Northport, Alabama (04/18/12) – On the heels of a $2,000 win last weekend at Magnolia Motor Speedway, Ronny Lee Hollingsworth take his #18 Flynn Motorsports/ Barry Wright/Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model into battle this weekend at North Alabama Speedway and Thunderhill Raceway.

Ronny Lee Hollingsworth and Flynn Motorsports came smoking out of the box with their brand new Barry Wright Race Car by claiming the $2,000 win on Friday night at Magnolia Motor Speedway in the opener for the inaugural Spring Throw Down. Thirty-five cars entered the event, and Hollingsworth began the night by qualifying second fastest in his group to lock into the fourth starting spot for the feature event. In the feature he would run third early in the event before passing Klint Byars for second. He would pursue the leader, Rodney Wing, until lap 11, when he used a slide job to take over the top spot. Once out front Hollingsworth would survive lap traffic and a late race charge from Klint Byars to claim the win, which was his second of the year. He was followed across the finish line by Byars, Bub McCool, Wing, and Jason Cliburn.

Fresh from his win on Friday night the team returned to action on Saturday night as the ante was increased to $8,000-to-win for the inaugural, Spring Throw Down at Magnolia Motor Speedway (Columbus, Mississippi). Forty-three cars were on hand, and Hollingsworth began his night by qualifying second fastest in his group to lock into the pole starting spot for the fourth heat race. He raced to the heat win, which earned him the fourth starting spot for the 50 lap feature. In the early stages of the feature he would slip backwards a few spots before rebounding late in the race to record a fourth place finish behind race winner, Billy Moyer, Ray Moore, and Chris Wall.

"This new hot rod was pretty awesome right out of the box. I can't thank Flynn Racing and Barry Wright Race Cars for giving me such a great car. I also have to thank my crew chief, Anthony Burroughs for a lot of hard to help put me in victory circle," commented Hollingsworth.

Full results from both events are available at www.MagnoliaDirt.com.

This weekend, April 20th-21st, the team plans to enter a pair of events in Alabama and Tennessee. On Friday night Hollingsworth is slated to be in action in a Weekly Racing Series Event at North Alabama Speedway (Tuscumbia, Alabama), which will be used as a tune-up for next weekend's World of Outlaws event. On Saturday night the action will shift to the high-banks of Thunderhill Raceway (Summertown, Tennessee) for a $3,000-to-win/$300-to-start event. For more information on the events, please visit www.NorthAlabamaSpeedway.com and www.ThunderhillRacing.com .

Ronny Lee Hollingsworth would like to thank all of his sponsors including Waddle Trucking, Flynn Racing, Kelley Electrical Contractors, Clements Racing Engines, MSRMafia.com, Xtreme Graphics By J-Rod, Stuckey Enterprises, Hoosier Racing Tires, VP Racing Fuels, Barry Wright Race Cars, and O.H. Hendricks.

Ronny Lee Hollingsworth and Flynn Motorsports are currently looking for new sponsors and marketing sponsors. If you or your company is interested on becoming a member of the team, please visit www.HollingsworthMotorsports.com .

For more information on Ronny Lee Hollingsworth, please visit www.HollingsworthMotorsports.com .