Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: moler results

Default moler results

1 jameson
    2 doss
    3 chinn

And Scott James got his A$$ handed to him. By drivers. Not the officials or mechanical failure. Glad to see him there and the car looked good but will he come back and give it another try? I sure hope so.

Jason Jameson didnt just win. He dominated the race. If i am correct he passed Scott James at the checker to put him down a lap.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy26 View Post
    Jason Jameson didnt just win. He dominated the race. If i am correct he passed Scott James at the checker to put him down a lap.
    Wow! Hopefully Jameson will be at Florence tomorrow night and do the same to James.

that will not happen at florence. james was really off his game tonight for sure.

Yeah jamison was insane fast. In a class of his own for sure. Yeah i cant believe he lapped scott james. Im really amazed at how well that track was prepared. Once again, molers did a great job on track prep. The racing behind jamison was 3 wide at times.

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    that will not happen at florence. james was really off his game tonight for sure.
    I know. I'd still like to see it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    Something was off. Did he even finish in the top 6? James is real fast at Florence so should he just stay there every week? I hope not. I would love to see him keep going to Molers. At least till he can win one there.

james really slowed towards the end. yes, i would like to see him at all of the tracks in the area. doss was a solid second, and the racing for 3-6 was really good. the track was really tacky and fast all night!! good job moler.

This was the first time I have ever been to Moler and I wasn't very impressed at all to be honest. I don't know if this is the normal track prep or what but you really didn't have a lot of real estate to go anywhere with the cushion being as low as it was. Just my opinion. The track did keep moisture in it pretty much the entire night but like I said I don't know what it has been with past show's either.

Jamison was in a class of his own without a doubt and to me seemed like he wasn't even showing us everything he had because the pressure was 3/4 of a track behind. I did see a lot of attention after the heat race and feature to the power plant of that machine so I don't really know what is up with that. Does anyone know why he wasn't in the 29 car?

Scott James I believe missed on tires because I know his RR was totally blistered. The question is why would someone say he got his "A$$ handed to him."? I mean he did finish on the lead lap because Jamison passed him after he himself took the checkered. Not to mention everyone has a off night and you can't win them all!

What will tomorrow bring?!?!?

Stapleton, Chinn and Chamberlain were using the whole track and running different lanes. Track stayed together great all night. The low car count kinda sucked, I would sum it up mostly to the chance of rain. Many of the regulars stayed home or were in the crowd, thinking they wouldn't get it in. They did a good job getting it in before the rain too.

Racing tonight was excellent. Cars were 3 wide at times and hooking on the top and bottom. I have seen James race at Molers and his car was flat out flying. When i walked through the gates and saw James car, i had him picked as the winner as long as he didnt step on his pecker. Tonight was not his night but hopefully he looks at the dissappointing finish as a personal goal to come back and give it another try. Its a win win situation for everybody. Scott gets to try to get the win and the fans get to watch him race.

Jason usually drives the 12 car. He should call that car old faithful. It has been a very good car to him these past few years.

The only question that remains is, when are those of us not lucky enough to live in the cradle gonna get to start seeing Jason Jameson without driving to Kentuckiana/ southern Ohio? I understand him not traveling far our best guys don't travel to up there but Jameson has the So-ohio hype machine in his pocket seems like sponsors would be glad to hitch their wagon to that guy.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

You can watch him on a weekly basis on The Dirt Racing Connection. www.thedrc.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Shannon View Post
    You can watch him on a weekly basis on The Dirt Racing Connection. www.thedrc.net

I got a legit gripe with you there. I CAN'T smell race gas through my computer and it's all your fault Jody Shannon. But yeah I see him all the time there. I wanna see him vs Jamie Lathroum though. Too bad there's all these big shows anymore back in the day they would have both been forced to the World 100 to race each other. Far as I know neither has made the World Jamie missed by one car on his one attempt. Don't know bout JJ.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiSquat2006 View Post
    I did see a lot of attention after the heat race and feature to the power plant of that machine so I don't really know what is up with that. Does anyone know why he wasn't in the 29 car?

What will tomorrow bring?!?!
    Jameson usually drives the 12 car around here and wins a lot of races with it. He was the Florence Speedway 2011 track champion in that car. Since Lanigan is going to be racing at Florence tonight, I'd say that he'll be driving the 29 r&d car that Jameson drove a few weeks ago.

The racing at Florence should be great tonight. There are supposed to be some a lot of good cars there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jody Shannon View Post
    They did a good job getting it in before the rain too.
    It didn't look like they would be able to do that so they must've really been efficient and on top of things like Florence usually is when rain is on the way. That will help them in the future getting the racers and fans to show up in similar conditions.

they ran a smooth show last night.

Maybe the low car count was because of the tracks rules (or lack there of) last week!!!

i was very displeased with what they did last week, but i don't think that was it. jameson and chinn would have been there regardless. the weather forecast would be my guess?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Maybe the low car count was because of the tracks rules (or lack there of) last week!!!
    Don't know why the car count was low, but that is why I was not in the stands.