Thread: Jr motorsports

Default Jr motorsports

Has anyone ever run a jr motorsports motor and how do the hold up

Hit and miss in my opinion . Decent motors for the price, we had one last a full season and one cracked block after 5 races so thats why I say hit and miss . They also can build to your specs, and I think the only real bad part of the two we got were stock blocks, definatly recomend SHP upgrade if using the higher HP stuff . Cylinder head port work is really good too .

I honestly don't trust them. We ordered a set of ss springs from them and by the time I got around to testing them for exact weights it was too late to return them. They had taken a set and scribed on new weight nembers on them. For supposedly brand new springs, I was not happy with their service. But hey thats just me.

I've run there motors and have had very little issue with them. We did have one, that first night out broke, hard. They replaced it no questions asked. They are a great group of guys to work with. I tend to build my own engines, just because I'm a gearhead, but they do good stuff. Talk to Kent Davenport, he'll get you in the right direction.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.